Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss Behaving;1316038 wrote: Do you have them on your pony-tails as well? Or just on your tats?
    tawnyfrog;1316042 wrote: ... wonder if he can twarl them?
    myhappyplace;1316045 wrote:
    Mental image of Mr G doubling Bridgey on a motorbike driving off into the sunset whilst twirling his tassles - pink ones - mmmm....
    Alright alright, enough of the wisecracks already ya whackyasses. From now on i'm wearing my pink tassles on the inside! (Doubling Bridgey?! Struth! :H)

Sunny, i forgot you were a soccer hooligan! Bet you can't wait to get out there again, and i'm sure you will eventually once 'Rochester's' sorted out which sporting code he's going to follow.....(AFL, Essendon).

Happs, must be a bit heart wrenching with the chooks. What is there life span?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

myhappyplace;1316051 wrote: Hey Undies, I have two things I need to put out there...

1. Rang our vet on Sunday to discuss chookies and whilst he is very nice, he did say something that upset me as in "Happs, you have to remember the girls have a limited life span as they're only bred for one reason"....eeek...

2. After mildly abysmal teenage induced mothers day, calling out gently to locusts to clean up kitchen after dinner. Locust on skype with girlfriend, who hung up as I came down the hallway. I feel this is a privacy issue, ie I have none....cant even raise my voice in my own home....thoughts?

Thats all.
      What about breaking into loud, glorious song around the house, Pavarotti style when you want stuff done?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;1316061 wrote: What about breaking into loud, glorious song around the house, Pavarotti style when you want stuff done?
        I love it! who wants to be the mean mum? or to be seen as? Its like people have a snapshot into your life and thats not always the full fillum if you see what I mean.

Re chookies, he just asked how old they were and when I said they were ex battery and I didnt have a clue, thats when he made the comment. I was only checking on worming treatments and got that. I'm getting my head around it, and thinking of the better to have given them a nice end of life thoughts.

Comment

I think you're doing a good job haps. The chooks are lucky to have you taking such good care of them.

I will get on the soccer field again soon. Although hubs has baby making plans for us very soon. We'll see.

Ultrasound to see babys position in the morning, and EVC (manual turning) to take place Wednesday morning.

Gster, I love pink tassles attached to your bike.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Just realised too, Bridgey would be riding pillion no? not being doubled, thats what you do on pushies and scooters right? Either way, I'm sure you'd be the best tassle twirler inside or out Mr G.

Heading hori...night Undies, sleep tight. Rags and Bridge hope you both get your computers fixed asap...and checkage from WA required..

Comment

I'm 'allowed' to have a quick check in before Earth Hour.
              Happs none of the Mums I know feel that they have true parental status in their own homes as our parents enjoyed (Do it or I'll get the strap. Why should I? Whack. Too late) I think we are not only letting our kids down by blurring the lines, but ourselves. Besides I heard Dr Phil say that and he's always right.
              Re the chickens, I thought yours were only babies when you got them. Surely they last a bit longer than that? I've heard Dr Harry talk about 12 year old chooks.

Anyway I must stop quoting doctors.

I expect Mr G is off playing with his tassel, so I will bid you all good evening.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks Sunny, all the best for the ultrasound tomorrow. Fingers crossed we have a baby doing a headstand.

Comment

I hope undiebump decides to turn on his own Sunny.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

See I am at cross purposes with Undies tonight, keep posting when no one is there etc ...must be the moon...nah they're old birds Bridgey, well, laying wise but hopefully all that laying hasnt tuckered them out so they still get to enjoy a lazy old age...whatever will be will be...

Comment

You are super lovelies all of you! Have a good sleep. At least I know baby has a mind of its own, and is headstrong just like momma!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hope tomorrow goes smoothly for you all Sunny.

Sunny's right Happs. Those chooks are lucky to have you. You rescued em from jail (battery hen joint)?
                        Bravo!

I don't care if Bridgee's going doubling up or pillion style, as long as she's riding......and smiling. ;-)

Noight all.

Comment

Morning Undies! Temperature at 3 degrees here but beautiful blue sky so its going to warm up quickly. Plan to buy flanni sheets and blankets today. Also work to do. So nothing out of the ordinary. Just another lovely day. Will potter through...

Comment

Morning Happs and doodyheads,

Crikey Happs, blue sky's where you are and still dark here as Frog has alluded to! Yer Longitudinal style equation as Missy has alluded to, to be sure.

Looking forward to the AFL indigenous footy this wkend. Anyone kicked a rock hard footy in bare feet?

Orf to coal fache. All the best for today Sunny!

Gonna be sunny here today i reckon too. 16c. L8tr, Yo!

Comment

Morning Y'All,
                              Chilly here, but beautiful blue skies.
                              Was up til 3 for no reason, up at 6:30. Hope you all have eventful mornings, as eventful as you'd like anyways. I will tell you babes position in a few hours!

Comment

Morning support hose.

Love the cold mornings.

Sleepless night I'm afraid, but did have an amazing moment of clarity at about 4am, which I don't want any lewd comments about Mr G:H

Hmmmmm....lots to think about today.......
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X