Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the 100th Mojo, really good to hear. Froglette I love my walk and so does George. Havent been yet as I'm waiting for the slack bum sister to call and she wont use the mobile....grrrr...

Comment

I'm just a bit excited about Sunny's bump making an appearance in the real world. More excited than I was for some of my rellies, how bad is that? Well good...well...y'know...

Comment

Hi folks. I'm back in AZ dealing with triple digit temps. I miss you all so much. I'll go with May 30th for Sunny's delivery. As far as my prediction regarding the sex, I'll defer to my old pal Lucas Brasi...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgZ60tcT17s[/video]]Lucas Brasi-Masculine Child.MOV - YouTube

for you too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCsfUXFmBDQ[/video]]FC Kahuna - Hayling - YouTube

P.S. :l:h:l
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Yoohoo! go Techie! so nice to see you how ever fleeting...noice music btw...yes we will setttle for a healthy bub, but betting is fun...

Comment

myhappyplace;1316998 wrote: Yoohoo! go Techie! so nice to see you how ever fleeting...noice music btw...yes we will setttle for a healthy bub, but betting is fun...
            Thanks Saucy !
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

well lookee here my puter is playing noice this a.m so I am checking in.

A morning of baking here also happs - just to feed the blokes.
              I am very glad that Ginger is on the mend!!! :h
              I'll be baking carrot muffins & potato muffins to go with a roasted pumkin soup which must get cracking on with shortly.

Mojo, congrats on your 100th day yesty!!!!! Way to go! You are inspirational darl!

Techie, how good to see you spunky man.:l

Tawns, I too have been hooking into early morning exercise : a bike ride every morning with the dogs. They won't let me rest until they've had a hoon around. Even old dog (15 yrs young!) gets a gallop up!
              I reckon it sets me up better for the day to have a cleansing,lung filling,heart pumping bit of exercise. Or just a gentle pedal, more like it.

Orf into the day then crew, hope to pop back in later on.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1316985 wrote: See what happens when you mention soup?

Morning Undies ... this is such an exciting time for the drawer dwellers. Can't wait for today's Sunny news.

I'm really really enjoying the early morning walk thing. A change in routine completely lifts your day.

Comment

techie;1317014 wrote:
                  Far out Techie - where did you find this??!!
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1317015 wrote: Far out Techie - where did you find this??!!
                    in my frog picture file. It's very extensive :H

Comment

you're a frog-addict then techie !!!
                      now we know for sure that you are frog infatuated........not that i didn't know all along.
                      None of the rest of us stand a chance unless we're green & amphibious........:upset:

Comment

coriander;1317023 wrote: you're a frog-addict then techie !!!
                        now we know for sure that you are frog infatuated........not that i didn't know all along.
                        None of the rest of us stand a chance unless we're green & amphibious........:upset:
                        Fret not sweetie. I'm just heavily into rejection!

Comment

techie;1317024 wrote: Fret not sweetie. I'm just heavily into rejection!
                          ooooo - whip me, beat me, make me say bad words, that sort of thing????

oh you said REJECTION.....:H

Comment

I was just going to stop by & see if anyone had talked to Techie and there he was. Glad to see you Techie!

Hello everyone. Hope it's ok that I dropped by over here.

And Sunshine.........I say May 29.
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Lovely to see so many people in the drawer. Thank you for all the well wishes. So baby would start to turn, and then go straight back into breech. So my takeaway is that is stubborn already, or happy with it's place in life. The doctor said we will still give it til the 40th week in case it wants to go into labor and rocket out. However, I do have c section booked. I won't give you the date yet in case I go into labor first. Whatever will be will be.

Missy, our things don't dry as well in the colder weather, we now have our first dryer as of 2 months ago.

Haps, hope you enjoy a visit with your sister.

TF, I need you to walk for both of us. Agreed that a change in routine can be good.

Can't wait to lose some of this baby weight. Was looking at the pictures of our antenatal class last night. I have the 2nd biggest belly in there.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Sunny - I was a breech birth, in the days before they did c-sections. I was of the feet first variety, and my father was fond of saying that it was how I approached everything in life. I am also very stubbourn. You probably didn't wat to know this :H:H
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X