Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day mates,

Extreme ironing is my cuppa. Googling now. Hiya Ronnie and Rags! Great to see ya's.

What's cookin Jonesy?

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

nothing to report here .... I'm heading off to bed. Just thought you might all like to know :H:H
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Keeping in the theme of non-earth shattering reports...evening is consisting of spag bol, tv and then zzzzz

hold me back from the excitement

Comment

Ditto...pasta night - one dish of ravioli one dish of pesto penne, leftovers for lunches all packed...time to collapse on the lounge....oooh and brownies in the oven.....my excitement will be when the coffee brews....

Comment

Glad to see Raggsey back and Ronnie pop in...hope your little doggies squirts abate and your tomorrow ensemble is more like a fairy princess than a broom rider Nicey...90 days for Bridgey, does that mean 60 days for Mr G???

Sunny I hope the baby wiggled its bum up into the air and is now doing handstands on your bladder...just hoping...glad all is well Lilly and sweet dreams Missy...what is a Potato Farl Froglette and where is Bridgey hiding...and did I mention its nice to see the girls from the west? Now I do NEED a coffee...shouldnt but...

Comment

Oh....re Masterchef....if Emma keeps sobbing she must go. And what was Kevin thinking??? Will not say anything else due to time differences and not giving tonights show away...

Comment

myhappyplace;1317787 wrote: Flying by Undies - zoom zoom, will read back later and congrats Bridgey 90 days whoohooo!!!!! news report in Courier Mail - Education Department is tracking your kids computer....no time to find article but ffs....back soon....ish....
                Hah! But are they tracking the transit ofVenus?

Bridgey pooh, well done my darling.

Comment

Oh, and by the way, see the transit next month, as the next one is in about 100 years time...and I certainly won't be around to see it!

Comment

MumOfTwo;1317861 wrote: Keeping in the theme of non-earth shattering reports...evening is consisting of spag bol, tv and then zzzzz

hold me back from the excitement
                    spag bol is what I took to my friend .

Next week I'm going to take over the makings for a mild Thai curry. Going to have the kids make it . They need to learn to cook. And do lots of other things. Fast. Whata shame I'm not a super mum. But I'll teach them what I can in some basic skills. God only knows what is going to happen to them when their mum dies.

Comment

Raggsy: just wanted to give you a quick few :l:l:l s before Froglet goes GACK!!!
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1317897 wrote: Raggsy: just wanted to give you a quick few :l:l:l s before Froglet goes GACK!!!
                        Sneaks in a quick man hug to Tip......:l

:new:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

GACK!!!
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Undies, sticking my head in amongst all the man huggage from last night or rather this mornings early hours....we all off walking yet? Blue sky and chooks to hand feed, locusts to rouse and shtuff to doo...

Comment

Morning Happs - I was too scared to come out and look in cases they were still at it. DOUBLE GACK!

Can't see a thing outside yet - prolly another 45 mins before I can go out walking without a torch.

Comment

The difference a few 1000 k's make...light here since 6ish maybe a little before but I didnt stick my head out of the blankets...

Dilemma...middle locust has sore throat. Due at camp next week so debate is on about keeping him away. First one hes missed since grade 4. He says hes had enough character building and pooping into a hole isnt going to add to it...

Comment

Working...
                                X