Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Rags and I will share the bread and olives. Buggered if I’m going to pay $4.50 for an oyster.
    Hmmm maybe I could buy an oyster lease, and put Sydney rockies on it, stand guard 24 hours a day for 3 years then invite the Undies for a prawn and oyster dinner!
    Then I shall have pan fried tails. Mr Rags will have the pate.
    For mains I’d like either the twice baked souffl? or the Kippered Warehou.
    Mr Rags would like the Terakihi. We’ll share some beans
    We’ll finish up with some cheese. (21 cents a gram….. we’ll have 200grams worth please, and an Arnotts SAO to put it on.) Bugger I forgot. Mr Rags has stopped eating cheese as well as stopped smoking. Ah, what the heck… he can indulge just this once.
    Thank you.

$146.50 … that’s not bad. I think I shall leave a tip.

I shan’t have any wine thankyou as having looked over the wine list I will save myself over a hundred and thirty bucks, and I am a bloody alcoholic so would probably order a third bottle.. It’s a real shit, because I do actually enjoy wine. But as Bridge said, when you haven’t had it for a while, it tastes bloody awful.

BTW had a chance to look at car hire and a route for me for my friends?

Bugger, I put the soup recipe up on my laptop and now I'm on the big computer. Was going to put in your amendment. I shall have to remember it.

Comment

Ooooh a multiple cross post!

Well sort of.... while I was writing that, I missed all the other posts going up.
      Tawn, you and I are having the same almost.

Comment

Mr Rags just rang me from the TELSTRA shop.... they are fixing the phone and doing a software update on it... sounds very technical. It may as well be a computer.....
        Bridge, I can offer you 5 old mobile phones. One is a solar oiperated one (for when we are in the outback.... except we aren't) and can't charge the phone. Got it when I was in India.... designed for remote Indian villages with no/dodgy leccy .

At least he doesn't have to buy a new phone. The shop is sort of near Delicious Delights where I used to buy my lunch when I worked in the gong. He's going to get a number 7 and a number 8 on lebanese bread for lunch. And stop by woolies and get a carton of diet Bundy.

Comment

Oooh ooohh ooohh aren't I clever... I just highlighted and copied my soup post and Missy's post onto word then saved it on MWO recipes.... In the words of Manuel....
          "I learn, I learn..."

Comment

Arvo Underpants! Took middle locust grocery shopping as penance for being "sick" then he nearly keeled over - mmm bad mother was unmindful of inner ear imbalance caused by sore throat stuff....ANYWAY...all is quiet, work is done, fluffy slippers on and bra is off....and its not going back on. Going to have a cuppa, a brownie and a read back...

Comment

YAY! POETS. Yep, all is quiet, work is done, Crocs on, bra N/A.

German Grain bread is cooling.

So ... on Corrie's advice ... asked a mate to pick me up some Pentavite for the chooks but didn't tell him what I wanted it for. I thought Pentavite was Pentavite. Nope. Not the case. I now have pills which must be chewed, not swallowed.

I do however now have 200ml of Ivermec which should last me for the rest of my life based on 2 drops per chook. Oh I'm such a competent little chook husbandrier.

Comment

I just tried grinding up Drontal for one of the cats and putting it with yoghurt and tuna...no go...and could not get my hands on Ivermec so have been giving the girls kilverm soaked bread - its BLUE...

Let us know how the German Grain is...Laukes on special at woolies for $6 a box so I'm buying boxes as well as my 5kg bag of mixed grain.

Comment

A little aside re MC ... I didn't know the name of that pasta that big Kev stuffed up last night either but wouldn't you have gone for a rooly obvious one first? Musta had a brain fart. Pity. I liked him.

Comment

Yeah. I like him too. Gary didnt know the name of the pasta either. Matt did. He knows all. I would have picked an obvious first. Classic was the boys in the back of the queue....little Beau talking about people pushing to get in front and karma...made me giggle a bit, some of the girls were determined to be first and choose an obvious. Am I the only one irritated by Emma's weepy eyes?

Comment

I'm going to smack the next one that cries . And the next one that indulges in gratuitous huggage will get smacked even harder. On their apron.

Comment

With a spurtle...

Comment

YESSSSSSS!

Comment

Also not a fan of gratuitous pashing....

Comment

We will use the spurtle on the Pashers too!!!

Comment

Spurtle the pashers
                                'til their lips and their gnashers
                                Tremble in fear ...

Comment

Working...
                                X