Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP that is great news, when you see Sunny says Hi from me, I am just so excited for them both in fact give her a :l from me..

Comment

Yep I do know his name....but I reckon I need to leave SOMETHING to Sunny. But its nice. And Lilly I will hug the stuffing out of them for all Undies...
      Bread time...

Comment

Great that Mr Sunny is up to it. Didn't have to miss out on anything thank goodness!
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1318407 wrote: Happs - have you told Pablo?
          Far out...whos Pablo?

Comment

Wow! :h

Congratulations Sunny and the little fella and hubs! :h:h:h:h

It's a boy! :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Awwh I remember, Pablo Sunny's dog...sorry Sunny...NO...

Comment

I'm not heavily into huggage, but I will make an exception in this case and send my body contact wishes along....
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

His name IS Rochester isn't it?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Yes. I might make an exception too ...

:l :l :l

(one for each of them, you understand ...)

Comment

Guitarista;1318417 wrote: His name IS Rochester isn't it?
                      Close...NOT...

Comment

Now...MC question...does anybody else knead like that woman with the bread? or put ice in the oven?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1318418 wrote: Yes. I might make an exception too ...

:l :l :l

(one for each of them, you understand ...)
                          You see Undies huggage is totally different to gratuitous huggage...its MEANT....

Dog I'm using so many CAPITALS tonight....

Comment

myhappyplace;1318420 wrote: Now...MC question...does anybody else knead like that woman with the bread? or put ice in the oven?
                            No!
                            I was going at it for 12 minutes like a bloody maniac

I had bread makers RSI
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1318420 wrote: ...does anybody else knead like that woman with the bread? or put ice in the oven?
                              No. But I will henceforth. Or forthwith.

Comment

I knead like my mum, push, pull and fold it sort of hard to explain....its much more satisfying than smacking the kids...that stretch out fold up kneading wouldnt cut it for me...but it made good looking bread...

Comment

Working...
                                X