Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rags;1318442 wrote: Damn, I have to leave all this and go and make bloody dinner.

So Happs, please pass on to Sunny and Mr Sunny I am so very happy for them.
    Please put your hand on NBB head and say
    "May you have a happy and peaceful life, filled with with love, and free from harm".
    From Raggsy.
    I'd really appreciate if you would do that for me.
    I will have to take notes, but it will be done. :l

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1318443 wrote: Adrenaline buzz
      Yeah...fantastic feeling you can do ANYTHING...

Comment

Rags;1318442 wrote: Damn, I have to leave all this and go and make bloody dinner.

So Happs, please pass on to Sunny and Mr Sunny I am so very happy for them.
        Please put your hand on NBB head and say
        "May you have a happy and peaceful life, filled with with love, and free from harm".
        From Raggsy.
        I'd really appreciate if you would do that for me.
        A Buddhist blessing. How lovely....
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1318437 wrote: Yes. Just joyful stuff. I thought she'd be tired but I reckon she'll have a lappie set up soon enough and be posting knowing her...
          Won't that be a bit difficult... NBB in crook of one arm, lappie resting on stitches on tummy... ouch, and trying to post to us...

Comment

OK Now I ROOLY have to go. Will hop on my lappie in a while.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1318449 wrote: A Buddhist blessing. How lovely....
              Thanks Bridge.:l

Wow, so happy. For Sunny, her NBB, Mr Sunny, Happs, and all you Undies.
              Here's a big hug for you all :l

Now I really am out of here

Comment

Night Auntie Raggsey...

Comment

Now re watching MC bread masterclass...I can do this kneading thing...I need walnuts - ate all the NZ ones - and figs though.

Comment

Fantastic news! Please send love to the Sunnies. :l:l:l
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Well, I'm so excited that I've just had a second Honeycomb Tim Tam. Earth Hour is upon me. Sweet thoughts winging their way to a wondrous new life.

Comment

I am so excited I am going to drink more coffee and eat some of the caramal chocolate tray back slicey thing I made while I was typing this stuff and making the lasagne...I am just a clever multi tasking Undie Auntie....

Will let her know Tipperoo...

Comment

Honeycomb TimTams??? Now I'm drooling at my desk.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Name(s). Been decided?
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1318431 wrote: Did any one just see Chris Brown's pecs??????.....Cor.....

Mr G, I will call my next child Rochester in honour of you.

THAT is how sure I am that I will not be having a next child.:H
                              Anthony Wiggle has nice guns btw....he also has a trapeze he is flinging himself around on...who would have known....

Bridge you are watching The Living Room arent you?

Comment

And again we see Big Kev with a can up the chook's arse ...

Comment

Working...
                                X