Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still like Big Kev even though he put the can up the chook's arse...

Comment

myhappyplace;1318473 wrote: Anthony Wiggle has nice guns btw....he also has a trapeze he is flinging himself around on...who would have known....

Bridge you are watching The Living Room arent you?
      You better hope so or you will be oggling a Wiggle's guns for no reason.....dis-TURB-ing......
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I think he's lovely and I'm going to try the can up the arse trick. One of my Yank foodie mates swears by it.

Comment

CONGRATS to Sunny on the arrival of her healthy baby boy

:wave:

Such fantastic news :h:h:h:h

Please send sunny and her hubs all my best Happs - thanks

xx

Comment

tawnyfrog;1318476 wrote: And again we see Big Kev with a can up the chook's arse ...
            I do like Big Kev and what he just out together looked Yummo.

I want to go to bed but I'm a bit over excited now because I'm an Undie Aunt.
            I might stay up with the grown ups for a bit if that's OK?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh please do....

Comment

tawnyfrog;1318479 wrote: I think he's lovely and I'm going to try the can up the arse trick. One of my Yank foodie mates swears by it.
                It's logical you know because the can would also conduct heat an cook the clacker from the inside as well.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm yawning my head off but also very excited. What a happy drawer we live in.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1318481 wrote: I do like Big Kev and what he just out together looked Yummo.

I want to go to bed but I'm a bit over excited now because I'm an Undie Aunt.
                    I might stay up with the grown ups for a bit if that's OK?
                    Please do...I need people to play with because I am beside myself too.

Lovely piccie Reggie. Sweet child.

Hi Mojo, will pass you good wishes onto Sunnybum...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1318485 wrote: It's logical you know because the can would also conduct heat an cook the clacker from the inside as well.
                      I need to rewatch the can up the clacker episode...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1318485 wrote: It's logical you know because the can would also conduct heat an cook the clacker from the inside as well.
                        Yup - and you stuff some herbs into the can of beer/cider/whatever and it does this internal steamage. Apparently you can actually buy a chook-can-holder thingy.

Comment

L girl is an absolute angel Reggie. AL-ways wanted a girl......
                          Nemind, I've got a God daughter so we have to count the blessings.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1318491 wrote: Yup - and you stuff some herbs into the can of beer/cider/whatever and it does this internal steamage. Apparently you can actually buy a chook-can-holder thingy.
                            So you could punch holes in the clacker cooker and it could infuse anon ????
                            I think we're onto our next experimental......
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1318494 wrote: So you could punch holes in the clacker cooker and it could infuse anon ????
                              I think we're onto our next experimental......
                              I'm good for this challenge, have a chook already for Sunday roast...let the games commence ladies...and gents of course...

Comment

Wonderful, wonderful, news.

Congrats to everyone.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X