Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1318805 wrote: Are you guys really going to try the chook thing? I think it would be fun. I'll get one today.
    I am.
    I will do it during the week to amuse myself.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Lillypond059;1319033 wrote: Missy that would of been messy, did you get the steam mop out.
      yes I did ... have a nice clean floor again!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

So how wazzzzzzit, Missy?

Comment

Hmmm bit quiet here tonight.
          I was just wondering what sort of first day on Earth MiniSunny has had.....
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guess our Q'ld Maternity Correspondent is busy with middle locust's birthday celebrations.

Reggie - don't knock it. We learnt to embrace the steam mop ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1319067 wrote: So how wazzzzzzit, Missy?
              It was a bit ordinary to be honest TF! How was yours?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

But the same spices in the slow cooker would work I reckon

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy - so far I've only fanged the drumsticks and wings, both were really good and very moist. Tomorrow I'll venture into carving up the body. That'll be the teller.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1318923 wrote: Missy - i used a tomato can and I'm using fan forced oven. I intend to eat the bulk of it cold. Much fun but I'm not going to show and tell until everybody has made theirs. Then we can do the Big Reveal! Don't forget to take pics, if you're that way inclined ...
                    I'll be cooking mine tomorrow evening after I get home from the drystone wall refresher course. I shall probably use aluminium. Haven't decided on what I will actually put in the can....

Luck me... having done some hard graft at Wingello to-day Mr rags and I are going to the only decent restaurant in the area (guess where.... I keep harping about it enough, and Missy has actually seen it) for dinner tonight.

Will put up some pics Monday of WOT I DUN OVER THE WEAK END.

So, do we have a name yet for Sunny babe??

Comment

tawnyfrog;1318923 wrote: Missy - i used a tomato can and I'm using fan forced oven. I intend to eat the bulk of it cold. Much fun but I'm not going to show and tell until everybody has made theirs. Then we can do the Big Reveal! Don't forget to take pics, if you're that way inclined ...
                      What, if anything, was in the tomato can?

Comment

Miss Behaving;1318962 wrote: I think I'll open a tomato can as well. Actually I did have a can in the recycling, but it was a cat food one, and I just couldn't go there, even though it has been cleaned to within an inch of its life!

In all the excitement with Sunny's baby, I forgot to tell you all about some really good news ..... with stuff going on re Mr B's ex-, the Family Court made a judgement yesterday that basically says that Mr B has equal rights re decision-making about boy's future. It may not seem like much, but it will make a big difference to us as it requires that Mr B is consulted rather than his ex making unilateral decisions about where he lives. It ask means that the school has a right to contact him re issues about boy's well-being without being without getting permission to do so from his mum first. The other reason that it is a big deal is that Mr B's ex has employed every stalling technique known to woman-kind but we are finally at the end of the road. Boy is now old enough to think for himself, and I think the Court decision will be enough to ensure that he will feel more confident about saying what he wants and doesn't want.

Right - potting a few plants, having a snooze and then getting onto cooking the chicken!!

Missy, I'dve used the cat food tin.
                        What great news for Mr Behaving. I bet he sighed a huge sigh of relief.... but I bet VB is still going to make it as difficult as possible for him. Great news nevertheless.

techie;1318955 wrote:

Techie What a hoot!

Miss Behaving;1319021 wrote:
                        Hhhmmmmm .....

I just turned the chook and knocked the can over. We now have a floor smelling of orange, cinnamon and coriander!

Smells good though!
                        Hmmm, so you ARE using an orange sliced through to let juices keep chooky moist....
                        I reckon I"ll go mexicanish type herbs in mine. Mr Raqgs can't tolerate coriander. I can eat whole sprigs of it raw. I love it. Kind of restricts some of my dishes.

Miss Behaving;1319075 wrote:
                        It was a bit ordinary to be honest TF! How was yours?
                        What? Flavours didn't go through the chook?

Comment

For some reason Mr Rags thought I look rather funny.... dressed ready to go out to dinner, I put shawly thing round me just now. He reckons a little old granny hunched over her computer doesn't cut it. I should be spinning or tatting or in a rocking chair...
                          or perhaps kicking him in the goolies for being cheeky...

OK dinner appt is 8:30. See you tomorrow evening.

Comment

Ok Folk.
                            I'm off to my boudoir.
                            Doesn't look like we're going to get a mini-me update this evening and I'm going out for a lovely lunch up in the mountains tomorrow.
                            Sleep like the angels Undies.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1319126 wrote: Beautiful Buddhist pose Rags..... it seems you are praying hard for something..... the clenched fist ..is it frustration at a windows computer problem or the state of the world or Australias current political enviroment ..either way you need to adjust ya chair you will end up with a lower lumbar back issue

love ya raggesy
                              :H
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Late evening check in Undies...no baby update but I am taking my little locust with me to the hospital tomorrow all going to plan. Good news for you and Mr B and his son Missy, really is going to put a new and better slant on everything.

Just in from a lovely birthday dinner for big locust and a stock standard Saturday full of stuff. Sport, formal suit shopping, gardening and I saved a baked bean can!!! yay!!! onward for the chook tomoz!!! Weird, my boss asked me tonight if I was teetotal forever and I said sure looks like it. Nice...administering tuckage to all since Sunnybum is not here to do same.

Comment

Working...
                                X