Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firstly, Corri my dear, you are loved no matter what, we are family here!
    xx

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Holy sheet I just lost my massive post. Will post after sleep!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Sunny - just looked at the time of your post! Hope you are getting enough rest :l

We have the rest of the chicken to eat today - I have just made croissant dough ( insomnia again! ) and lunch will be chicken and cashew filled croissants. Can't wait!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy!

Thanks so much for your comment on the thread for Ava she was DELIGHTED!We had a lovely day, pics on facebook.

Hi to the undies x
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

A baby is a wonderful blessing, Congrats to Sunshine and Family x
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning Undies...up and at em! I see my Sunny has her puter....didnt take you long love! Just be sure and do the resting thing like Missy said.

My feral cat woke me up so may as well stay that way, Salvation Army Red Shield Appeal, have to drop locust off to do volunteer thing...and waiting for some daylight to see what Mr Happs did in the backyard yesty when I was out formal suit shopping...not light yet so the mornings are getting darker fsure.

Plus I want to run thru the chook recipe and see if I'm missing anything.

Comment

Morning Queensland Maternity Correspondent, Mini Sunny man, Sunny and Mr. S, Dodo, and doodyheads near and far,

Great to see you Sunny! Yes, i hope you are getting rest, and the little bloke is well.

Executive decision made to take day orf work today. Performing at a mate's funeral this tuesday after his sudden passing, so i suppose a bit of chilling wouldn't hurt. Great harmonica player and you wouldn't meet a more warmer, generous man.

Hi Mojo. I'm not really a fan of Mylie's movies or music etc, i just like that song 'the climb'. Corny pop music, and no lyrical wizadry, but i like it's message. However, if ya talkin Billy ray Cyrus, yer talkin my language. Nothing i like better than a chook slowly cooking in the weber with a can up its clacker, and Billy ray's greatest hits on in the background.

Wishing everyone a maagnificent day.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reggie;1319126 wrote: Beautiful Buddhist pose Rags..... it seems you are praying hard for something..... the clenched fist ..is it frustration at a windows computer problem or the state of the world or Australias current political enviroment ..either way you need to adjust ya chair you will end up with a lower lumbar back issue

love ya raggesy
                  Morning Reggie,
                  Have no great interest in politics, so can't be that. I suffer permanent frustration with all things IT, thus have reached a state of calm about that. In fact, it was probably the beginning of a threat to kill Mr Rags for taking candid phot of me.....

OK, am off to build a stone wall. See you this evenong with a chook and a tin can.

Comment

Truly lovely news about Sunny and Mr Sunny!!!

Biggest love and hugs to the little man.... A new journey for them begins.

See what happens when you get busy - life takes over. I'm glad I decided to pop in here whilst drinking my first cup of tea in bed!!!! If today turns out like yesterday I won't get a second to myself.

Have a beautiful sober, peaceful day everyone!!!

Loves yous orl!!

Nicey
                    XXOO
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning Folk.
                      SunnyBum I can't believe you're back online already!
                      How are you and your little family going?
                      My biggest job today is to beautify myself ready to be picked up in an F off posh car and taken to lunch.......Nice work if you can get it.

And of course I will be picking up the experimental free range chicken.....so I will need to know what folk are putting in their clacker cans.
                      Missy, was it orange and coriander?
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1319400 wrote: .....so I will need to know what folk are putting in their clacker cans.
                        NO!!!!! The Clacker Clan need to invent their own fillage. (and take pics)

Morning peeps - a lovely day planned here as well. Invited some friends I haven't seen for years up for lunch and they've insisted on bringing all the food! Doesn't get much better than that. So basically, it's a Pink Dress Day.

Comment

Morning all in the fab drawer

Sunny, great to see you here, hope you are getting rest and you and bub and doing well :h

Mr G, sorry to hear about the passing of your friend, wishing you a fullfilling afternoon :l and Billy Ray is a bit all right too..although I really have no choice but to listen to Mylie when she is blasting out of my lil ones bedroom (see what having daughters does..I am scarred for life LOL)

Haps, Bridge, Rags and Missy - waiting chook reportage with piccies.. I am doing mine on thursday in da clay pot

Nicey Hi!

Well yesty turned into a very very special day indeed..something personal happened that I would never have imagined and I am so grateful I am sober, cause I recon if I had been drinking I would have fusked it up and used AL to screw up my thoughts. My thoughts are crystal clear and I ave an AF life to thank for that

better get moving..horsey stuff to do

have a fabu day all
                          xx Mojo

Comment

and hi you too TF

Comment

Interpreting my own version of the Clacker Can as we speak....I am going to have to go to the shops on the way either to or from the hospital me thinks...

Knee deep in soil and sleepers and just flicked in for a coffee...this is the start of one of the retaining walls that collapsed and where I will put the roses we rescued from the front yard. Plus some bulbs and other stuff. Chookies are so into it, think we will have to fence them in even further...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1319403 wrote: NO!!!!! The Clacker Clan need to invent their own fillage. (and take pics)

Morning peeps - a lovely day planned here as well. Invited some friends I haven't seen for years up for lunch and they've insisted on bringing all the food! Doesn't get much better than that. So basically, it's a Pink Dress Day.
                                I'll just Google clacker can clan fillage.

I was just watching a story on Crime Channel about police investigations of computers.
                                Apparently even deleted files and searches remain on your computer until overwritten (so they only really disappear on a VERY high use computer)
                                That got me wondering .....how confusing would a police investigation of the Jones computer be?
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X