Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, thats why the first thing the police do when a family member goes missing is confiscate the computers....just saying...

Wotcha wearing Bridgey? Purple dress?

Comment

myhappyplace;1319410 wrote: Yep, thats why the first thing the police do when a family member goes missing is confiscate the computers....just saying...

Wotcha wearing Bridgey? Purple dress?
      Why? Who's about to go missing in your house?:H

I always wear the same things. I just can't be arsed any more. COmfort is the name of the game here.
      Sorry to hear about your mate Mr G by the way. It'll be nice to be able to do something special for him.

Nice to see the popper inners Nicey and MoJo and Lilly.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1319411 wrote: Why? Who's about to go missing in your house?:H

I always wear the same things. I just can't be arsed any more. COmfort is the name of the game here.
        Sorry to hear about your mate Mr G by the way. It'll be nice to be able to do something special for him.

Nice to see the popper inners Nicey and MoJo and Lilly.
        No one....YET....

Love the popper inners. I speshully love Lilly coz she is a Brizzy chick and rocks the 70's look...

Comment

Well plans have changed....Sunny just rang and they are sending her down to her local hospital by ambo today, actually in the next 30 minutes but never fear she trying to send me a baby photo...and I am going to drive down this week. Her folks are due in next Saturday so that will be lovely for her.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1319400 wrote: Morning Folk.
            SunnyBum I can't believe you're back online already!
            How are you and your little family going?
            My biggest job today is to beautify myself ready to be picked up in an F off posh car and taken to lunch.......Nice work if you can get it.

And of course I will be picking up the experimental free range chicken.....so I will need to know what folk are putting in their clacker cans.
            Missy, was it orange and coriander?
            I know - I can't either. Sunny you are a star, but take it easy for a bit please!! Look after yourself and miniman and make sure Mr Sunny is stepping up to the plate .... particularly if he is already planning on another one :H

Bridge - I did orange, coriander, garlic and pear cider .... but it got knocked over when I turned it and it hadn't been in long enough for the flavors to infuse the chook.

[QUOTE=MumOfTwo;1319404]

Well yesty turned into a very very special day indeed..something personal happened that I would never have imagined and I am so grateful I am sober, cause I recon if I had been drinking I would have fusked it up and used AL to screw up my thoughts. My thoughts are crystal clear and I ave an AF life to thank for that

well done Mojo!!
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Guitarista;1318806 wrote: If i focus on not drinking, i'm thinking of AL too much. If i focus instead on happiness and fulfillment and what that is to me, then that's what i get, more often than not.
              I've been thinking about Mr.G's quote and how absolutely spot-on it is. Maybe that's why I like the drawer - when I see other people being happy, energetic and positive it spurs me on to be likewise. Nobody is going to make life nice for me. Fortunately I'm in charge of that gig.

Here endeth the whatever.

So ... anybody old enough to remember the concept of the Progressive Dinner? Where you'd do entrees at one house, move on to another house for mains etc? Well as it's a pearler of a day I've set up the entree possie on the deck in dappled sun; mains in the dining room with gentle but cheery open fire; and afters outside in the arvo sun between the peppercorn trees.

All that's left to do is frock up!

Comment

Right, I am once again blessed with some innernet connection so will try to make a decent post.
                Sunny, thank you, you're a treasure.:l
                Mojo, thank you, you're a gem darl & I'm piqued with interest about your personal "thing" but out of sheer manners won't plague you to tell me....
                G-bloke, I agree with Tawny about your post. Particularly about the focus issue.

Sorry to have a vent during such a happy time, but heck , I can only do it here.

Subsequently I'm having an AF Sunday, & I had an AF Sat yesty.

Part of the problem for me is WHERE I am. i have only 2 or 3 friends, & they are flat out busy with farming stuff. I can't meet anyone for lunch or coffee - nowhere to go. I'm going stir crazy in this house, on this farm, in this life. BUT due to no-one wanting to buy farms here, we're sorta stuck & a big sense of loyalty in me stops me outright from saying to my husband, look I've had enough, I'm outta here.
                I think that day will come though, & I'm scared when it does. It'll cause a lot of emotional upheaval, & i detest conflict of any sorts.
                Dry dry dry conditions really do cause depths of despair. & I use AL to numb that despair. Sure, it doesn't remove it at all. But as you all know, it temporarily dampens down the feelings. But i know now that THAT is not balanced adequately by the other "effects".
                And being a perfectionist, I get frustrated with myself for not getting some good chunks of AF'ness in.
                I read about your lives, your freedom from AL, the good things, & it sorta enhances my situation : emotionally, mentally, geographically. I basically want to be walking in some of your shoes!!!!
                I know that sounds silly, prob even self-centred, but I am stuck here for the moment & it is very hard to see positives day in, day out.
                Lucky I have my animals!!!!
                Add in to the mix the dodginess of innernet, so when I do have precious times of privacy on the puter, I often can't get connected. Which heightens my isolation.
                I DO feel connected with you all, yes I do. I am very very grateful that you're all here for me, I know that. I just wish .....ah well, fruitless really.

Anyways, enough griping from me. I hope you're all having super Sundays & I wish I was there with you all, wherever!

:l C.

Comment

UNDIES!!! Meet Bump!

and thats Rooly his name...

Comment

OMG...I'm not an Undie but so pleased to meet Bump! What a handsome little Man!
                    Lots of rockin for that dude in the days ahead. xoxo
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

he is Beautiful what a dude :h

thanks so so much haps for posting

Comment

Sending a super :l:l:l to you Corrie :l:l:l I am here for you anytime

Comment

myhappyplace;1319454 wrote: UNDIES!!! Meet Bump!

and thats Rooly his name...
                          Oh sugar, far out and absolutely fantastic .... what a beautiful boy you have Sunny :l:l

xx
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

What a beauty he is! Handsome fella.

Song for Sunny and Miniman in the works and to be .....ahem.....delivered at some stage soon. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Awwwwwwww... Little Bump is cute :l. Thanks for posting thr piccie, Saucy.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Just whizzing back in as OPERATION CAN UP THE CLACKER IS ABOUT TO START...

Had reams of piccies to choose from as Mr Sunny was kind enough to send through an email with all attached including a little movie which I will watch when I can u.n.c.h.a.i.n. meself from the kitchen...got carried away on the bread stakes which turned into a round of date and lemon scones and some choccie chip cookies and now I can honestly say the oven is ready for the RECIPE OF THE WEEK....

Phew...and Froglet I remember Progressive Dinner parties and I like the sound of yours way better...

Ok taking photos of this chook...

Comment

Working...
                                X