Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=myhappyplace;1319586]We've EATEN dinner...so nerderner...

I didnt think we were supposed to show piccies until all contestants had cooked?

QUOTE]

oops

Comment

myhappyplace;1319591 wrote: and it didnt spill on the floor, it just listed over about halfway through on about the 4th baste....so it must have lost the steam effect, but the flavours were great. Did not stick to the recipe - I did a Happs special will report on later....
      Nor did I.
      What recipe?

Comment

So ... it seems four of the Clacker Clan Contestants have embraced the challenge.

TF, Missy, Rags, Happs.

Bridge and Lilly still to submit their entries.

MoJo is disqualified because she's doing hers in a clay oven. Totally unacceptable. :H :H :H

Are there any late entrants?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1319597 wrote: So ... it seems four of the Clacker Clan Contestants have embraced the challenge.

TF, Missy, Rags, Happs.

Bridge and Lilly still to submit their entries.

MoJo is disqualified because she's doing hers in a clay oven. Totally unacceptable.

Are there any late entrants?
          Jesus. No pressure :H

Specs will be revealed in the AM:upset:
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Rags;1319596 wrote: Nor did I.
            What recipe?
            The one I posted for you yesty.

Have to say the locusts reckon it looked "disturbing" speshully when it was sitting up with the first round of baste on....but all demolished and no leftovers. Really lots of fun to do, highly recommend having a bash.

Just having a look through some more Bump photos. He is truly beautiful. So is Sunny in the piccies too. But will let her do the posting of any future pics. And both mum and dad look so proud and happy. Very very nice.

Comment

Reggie;1319643 wrote: I tried put the surgical gloves on .gently turned it over ...positioned it for the perfect insertion and .....had a moment ..then piked it ..sorry ..looking at its freckle and the size of the can did my head in ...I just cant join youre club ...its not the first club I have failed to join such is life :H:H:H
              :H:H:H it certainly didnt like sitting on the can as much as other members of my household....

Comment

Check this Undies...

Filippo Silvestro - 2012 Contestant - MasterChef Australia

Kept thinking I'd seen Filippo before...

Pictures & Photos of Steve Buscemi - IMDb

Wotcha think?

And another MC session end in gratuitous tears and huggage....

Comment

I know there are some Undies who never leave the drawer - so if you've missed this - here ya go; https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...ars-64367.html

Comment

Ta Froglette. Wasnt going to post anywhere but here so G when you're about make sure you stick your head into Undies...and do what you do best, enjoy your everyday.

Comment

Hey all,

Look after your blokes, i.e. your male thredians. Here's a hint. Take a leaf out of the Army thread sheila's approach. By hook or by crook they always acknowledge and respond to the few males on their thread, and somehow weave them into the mix. Might be cultural, i don't know, but this is just an observation.

For any future bloke undies coming into the mix, i ask the females, please don't be turned off by the term sheila, chicks, or root. It is not a belief. Of course, engagement is a 2 way thing, but asking blokes how they're going is often a great starter, and there has been bugger all of that happening on this thread.

Just my humble thoughts. Love to everyone, and my next post will be a special song

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well, I dont quite know how to respond to that G. But I'm sorry if you feel that you have somehow been disregarded in some way. Take care.

its a really cold morning here and my lungs hurt!
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Undies. Bit the same Missy. Nothing like throwing a pot shot and running...

Off and into it, must go subjugate myself to the real men in my life...

Comment

Guess I'm flummoxed.

And bloody cold.

Morning all.

Comment

Rags;1319570 wrote: And just 4 hours ago I was doing this... hmm copped a bit of sunburn... actually I overdid it with the licorice and mascara...

I have help on the way Rags...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

OMG, that BUMP is the cutest !!!
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X