Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Nicey, your posts always make me smile. You might not post everyday but you certainly wrap everyone up into everything you send.

Comment

Oh Sunny - your beautiful moving post made me shed a tear!! It is so plain to see how very loved you are here....and rightly so.....

Life will forever be different for you now. In the most amazing way!

Hugs and more, Nicey.
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Thanks Haps!!!! :l
        Mother Theresa

Comment

myhappyplace;1319969 wrote: And Nicey, your posts always make me smile. You might not post everyday but you certainly wrap everyone up into everything you send.
          Yep. Nicey rocks. As a matter of fact - all Undie sheilas/chicks/roots rock.

And as for the blokes - how are you going?

Comment

myhappyplace;1319413 wrote: No one....YET....

Love the popper inners. I speshully love Lilly coz she is a Brizzy chick and rocks the 70's look...
            Aww love yous too, and all the other undies, :l

Reggie I love my steam mop, had to buy another one, my last one blew up:upset:

had a great time at the party, it all went well, got up yesterday, and out into the yard with hubbie and help him put up a new fence at the back of our property, was knackered last nihgt with all the hard work tho, but slept like a baby.

whats everyone else up to today

Comment

Hello Undies.............

Just have to tell Sunny - your post was beautiful. I am so very happy for you.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Yay Lilly - glad the party went well. Bet you're wondering where those 40 years have gone ... (are you still going to do the chook?)

Bloody cold here today - at 9.30 it was 1C and my pipes were frozen. Couldn't do the dishes. So I cried and cried and cried. Then I got over it.

Comment

Does it matter that I don't own a mop - steam or otherwise....???

Currently I scoot around the floor on a wet towel, forever folding after several scoots and swirls and twirls..... Oh, soooo you know, the reason I don't have a mop right now is I've just moved house and haven't remembered to buy one.

I'll miss out on my scoots, swirls and twirls if I do buy one but on the other hand, I'll NOT miss the cold feet I get for my efforts these days.....

Maybe Mr G left 'cos I don't have a mop..... Just kidding, if that was true I'd be very sad indeed. I loved him lots and will miss him much.....actually I TRULY admired him. His job is something I could NEVER do...... That's why I always said SALUTE to Mr G.

Que Sera Sera.......

I do go on sometimes don't I? Don't answer that......

Nicey
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

Hiya Nora - good to have you popping in to the drawer. Now, about that red couch ...

Comment

nicelife;1319978 wrote:
                      Maybe Mr G left 'cos I don't have a mop.....
                      Nah, it's Reggie who's the Mopmeister. His.floors.are.stunning. :h

And a further question: Raggsy - was the stone wall course good? Did you learn heaps?

And another further question: Bridgee ... where are ya?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1319976 wrote: Yay Lilly - glad the party went well. Bet you're wondering where those 40 years have gone ... (are you still going to do the chook?)

Bloody cold here today - at 9.30 it was 1C and my pipes were frozen. Couldn't do the dishes. So I cried and cried and cried. Then I got over it.
                        yeh its hard to take in where the last 40 years have gone.

Yip I will be doing the chook tomorrow, so fingers crossed it turns out ok.

Comment

[QUOTE=nicelife;1319978]Does it matter that I don't own a mop - steam or otherwise....???

Currently I scoot around the floor on a wet towel, forever folding after several scoots and swirls and twirls..... Oh, soooo you know, the reason I don't have a mop right now is I've just moved house and haven't remembered to buy one.

I'll miss out on my scoots, swirls and twirls if I do buy one but on the other hand, I'll NOT miss the cold feet I get for my efforts these days.....

Nicey it does'nt matter that you don't have a steam mop, you will be getting more excercise the way you do it, maybe I should do the floors your way, I need to loose a few kilos

Comment

Forgot to say, have got my fire on caus its bloody cold, and have found it very hard to get motivated today..

Comment

tawnyfrog;1319979 wrote: Hiya Nora - good to have you popping in to the drawer. Now, about that red couch ...
                              :H:H:H That couch is gone after Thursday. A nice pretty, grey one will be sitting there.
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Lillypond059;1319985 wrote: Forgot to say, have got my fire on caus its bloody cold,
                                Now Lilly - I've just had a chat with old Mrs. Google and she tells me it's 21.4C in Brizzy at the moment. Tell me she's lying ...

Comment

Working...
                                X