Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie;1320125 wrote: Ah raggs the transit of Venus ..bloody lovely cept Captain Cook met his demise at Hawaii trying to record it didn't he ..correct my ignorance ...I think I am dreadfully wrong on that piece of bullshit !
    Nup. The transit was in 1769. He met his demise after that.

Comment

Reggie;1320122 wrote: Rags I did the cruising helmsman coastal navigation course by correspondence and failed miserably they refused to accept my submissions in the end and suggested I never set foot off dry land !
      :H
      What crap Mr Reggie!

You sail the bay all the time!

You still thinking about coming up to Lake MQ and we sail around on my mates Seawind?

Comment

Nighters all.

Be well. Embrace the nice thoughts.

Comment

Yep. I'm off too.

Comment

sunshinetoday;1320130 wrote: The baby was breech, and not a lot of hospitals/doctors will deliver babies that are not head first.
            Ah, thanks sunny.

Comment

Rags;1320115 wrote: Ahh OK thanks. So it would have been a feet first birth then otherwise?
              he was bum first, feet by his head!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Reggie;1320125 wrote: Ah raggs the transit of Venus ..bloody lovely cept Captain Cook met his demise at Hawaii trying to record it didn't he ..correct my ignorance ...I think I am dreadfully wrong on that piece of bullshit !
                he did meet his end in hawaii

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Mr Rags just phoned and is on his way hom,e, so I'm off to get dinner finished.

Sunny my sweety, take things easy. Enjoy your beautiful baby.

Mr G. We still need you in the undies drawer.

Reggie, wow, I love it when you talk naughtical!

Comment

sunshinetoday;1320144 wrote: he was bum first, feet by his head!
                    Ahhh, so he's going to be an escapologist when he grows up!!

Wow, that is really all squashed up. Bet he enjoyed his first stretch!

Comment

sunshinetoday;1320145 wrote: he did meet his end in hawaii
                      But not till 1779.
                      14th February.
                      Same day we changed from pounds shillings and pence to dollars and cents.

Comment

love to all the undies and friends.

gster, I hope tomorrow goes okay for you. You will be in my thoughts.

see you all tomorrow, will be home then!

Rags, he still puts his feet up by his head.

My tuckage song to baby and the undies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBfCBcVuzAw[/video]]My Baby - Julia Stone - YouTube

Comment

thanks reg! xx

Comment

Pineapple lamingtons???

Comment

Guitarista;1320128 wrote: Ok, ease up on the wisecracks. Some folk showing their true colours at last. Off to a best mates funeral tomorrow, so not 100 percent.
                              It's really bothering you then, isn't it?
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Right-O well I'm off.
                                Anytime you need to chat Mr G..
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X