Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to thwack somebody upside the head. Is there a meeting for that?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1321571 wrote: I want to thwack somebody upside the head. Is there a meeting for that?
      Yes there is.

Cal 131 T-H-W-A-C-K for meeting times.
      Or Thwack Capital Partners for online resources.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

OMG that is actually a site......shit....
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hello
          Happy, Tawny, Mr G, Sunny, Reggie, Miss B, Bridge, Ringing Cedars, Stirly Girl, there are so many other good friends out there, Tippy, Zen, Techie, and so many more, I am coming back slowly - so much has happened - unfortunately nothing at all good, that's why nothing from me for so long, but how I have missed you all dear friends - H'mm having said that just bear with me please - and all you dear, dear friends, that I haven't mentioned - you are still oh so important to me - forgive me please and accept my sincere apologies for the last few long months. I am so hoping you will understand and accept me back into the fold. But none of you have been far from my thoughts, in fact, you have all kept me going and kept me strong, so to all you dear, dear friends, Love and Sunshine Always, Kaza xx
          Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1321577 wrote: OMG that is actually a site......shit....
            :H:H:H

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

kaza;1321578 wrote: Hello
              Happy, Tawny, Mr G, Sunny, Reggie, Miss B, Bridge, Ringing Cedars, Stirly Girl, there are so many other good friends out there, Tippy, Zen, Techie, and so many more, I am coming back slowly - so much has happened - unfortunately nothing at all good, that's why nothing from me for so long, but how I have missed you all dear friends - H'mm having said that just bear with me please - and all you dear, dear friends, that I haven't mentioned - you are still oh so important to me - forgive me please and accept my sincere apologies for the last few long months. I am so hoping you will understand and accept me back into the fold. But none of you have been far from my thoughts, in fact, you have all kept me going and kept me strong, so to all you dear, dear friends, Love and Sunshine Always, Kaza xx
              Jeez Kaza....welcome back.....great to see you lovey!
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Kaza, It is so lovely to see you. You have been in my thoughts numerous times. I know you had a lot going on in life when you were here last. Glad to have you back. Post away or lurk, whatever you like. Just glad to have you back around my dear!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

sunshinetoday;1321581 wrote: :H:H:H
                  :H
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sunshinetoday;1321585 wrote: Kaza, It is so lovely to see you. You have been in my thoughts numerous times. I know you had a lot going on in life when you were here last. Glad to have you back. Post away or lurk, whatever you like. Just glad to have you back around my dear!
                    Exactemonde`
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Re: MIL (because Haps asked)

We asked her to watch dogs after we realized we would be in Brissy for the night. She came around late evening to our house the night bump was born. The phone rings at 4 something in the morning. She asks if we're awake (one of sleeping moments), and wants to know how to work our home phone, and lets us know that one dog is crying, and we have food all over the floor from the dogs ripping a bag open. Mind you we just had bub 12 hours earlier. So hubs gets frustrated and says right, I am just going to come home. SO he leaves at 5 in the morning, drives back down the coast, is gone almost 12 hours because he is trying to organize someone to watch the dogs, etc., and he is also nice enough to not even bring up the thoughtlessness of her selfishness at this particular time.
                      Then she sends us an email. She had a friend who did a birthday star chart for our baby. It said a few things about bub, also said what an amazing influence she was going to be on the baby, and how they are spiritually connected. I'll leave it at that.
                      Hubs is being really lovely to her, and she has stopped by a few times. She has expressed her opposing opinion about some of the things that we do vs. what she would do. I am having less patience with her while hubs is having more, role reversal I guess.

Comment

Heading to sleep for a bit lovelies.

rags, I really feel for your friend and her situation. I hope some things get sorted out okay!

Bridge, nice having you more in the drawer.

Comment

sunshinetoday;1321591 wrote: Re: MIL (because Haps asked)

We asked her to watch dogs after we realized we would be in Brissy for the night. She came around late evening to our house the night bump was born. The phone rings at 4 something in the morning. She asks if we're awake (one of sleeping moments), and wants to know how to work our home phone, and lets us know that one dog is crying, and we have food all over the floor from the dogs ripping a bag open. Mind you we just had bub 12 hours earlier. So hubs gets frustrated and says right, I am just going to come home. SO he leaves at 5 in the morning, drives back down the coast, is gone almost 12 hours because he is trying to organize someone to watch the dogs, etc., and he is also nice enough to not even bring up the thoughtlessness of her selfishness at this particular time.
                          Then she sends us an email. She had a friend who did a birthday star chart for our baby. It said a few things about bub, also said what an amazing influence she was going to be on the baby, and how they are spiritually connected. I'll leave it at that.
                          Hubs is being really lovely to her, and she has stopped by a few times. She has expressed her opposing opinion about some of the things that we do vs. what she would do. I am having less patience with her while hubs is having more, role reversal I guess.
                          So.....and I think we established this before....she has a mental health issue doesn't she?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sunshinetoday;1321585 wrote: Kaza, It is so lovely to see you. You have been in my thoughts numerous times. I know you had a lot going on in life when you were here last. Glad to have you back. Post away or lurk, whatever you like. Just glad to have you back around my dear!
                            Woohoo...Kaza, just what Sunny said. Your post was like a present. So lovely to hear from you. Please post soon? I've missed you. :l

And Sunny, re MIL. Just stick to your original plan and be the parents you are being. You will do brilliantly. I see it written in my star charts.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1321577 wrote: OMG that is actually a site......shit....
                              I got sucked in too and clicked on it!!!!

Comment

kaza;1321578 wrote: Hello
                                sunshinetoday;1321592 wrote:
                                Heading to sleep for a bit lovelies.

rags, I really feel for your friend and her situation. I hope some things get sorted out okay!

Bridge, nice having you more in the drawer.
                                Kaza! G'day, it's been a while.
                                You say nothing at all good.
                                How are you? Are you Ok?
                                Is there ny way we can assist you?
                                Now, you should know us well enough to know no apology is necessary... accept you back?... did you ever leave?

Thanks Happs. I guess I am at an age where I can accept something happening to me. But how to extend that to others I just don't know how to do it. But I reckon everthing will resolve itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X