Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY Lilly!!!!!!!!

Lilly - what liquid did you use?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1322016 wrote: ... we need Missy's Chook pics too ...
      AND Missy!

Good stuff Lilly! Your chook looks really moist....now I need to find my cooked chook photo...I forgot it yesterday.

Mr Happs has gone to the shop for me.

Comment

I think for the next time, I'm going to get a different can opener too. Ours takes the whole top of the can leaving a cut edge which was a bit of a safety issue when I was jamming the chook on....

Comment

You know I was just thinking, it took me longer to work out how to post the chook photos, than it did to cook the blody thing. O well I should be all set for the next challenge..

Comment

Lillypond059;1322036 wrote: You know I was just thinking, it took me longer to work out how to post the chook photos, than it did to cook the blody thing. O well I should be all set for the next challenge..
            :H:H thats like me the first time I was using it doing Piglet photos. It really does get easier though.

Comment

myhappyplace;1322035 wrote: I think for the next time, I'm going to get a different can opener too. Ours takes the whole top of the can leaving a cut edge which was a bit of a safety issue when I was jamming the chook on....
              HP I used a can with the pull ring .. not sure if its any safer tho.

Comment

Good onya Lilly.
                Once you've done it a couple of times it'll be like riding a bike.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Lillypond059;1322036 wrote: You know I was just thinking, it took me longer to work out how to post the chook photos, than it did to cook the blody thing. O well I should be all set for the next challenge..
                  And that's EXACTLY why this thread is good. Sure, we don't talk much about how many days/weeks/hours AF we are. The whole bloody point is to do stuff which might just keep us off the piss.

We've all learnt something ... whether it's chook clacker can, Photobucket or just plain old inter-personal bonding and having a bit of fun.

Comment

Ok so here is the chook, its the fallen down variety...not on a throne!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1322040 wrote:
                      Once you've done it a couple of times it'll be like riding a bike.
                      You.just.had.to.mention.the.bike.didn't.you :upset: :upset: :upset:

I bet it's a pink bike. :upset: :upset:

Comment

tawnyfrog;1322043 wrote: You.just.had.to.mention.the.bike.didn't.you :upset: :upset: :upset:

I bet it's a pink bike. :upset: :upset:
                        Yes.
                        Yes I did.

Don't these chickens look obscene?
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Happ's chook needs a merkin.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1322046 wrote: Happ's chook needs a merkin.
                            I did think she looked like she'd been to Brazilian Beauty....

Comment

And you see!!!! UNDIES is EDUCATIONAL TOO! I just googled merkin and now I KNOW...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1322031 wrote: YAY Lilly!!!!!!!!

Lilly - what liquid did you use?
                                I used a can of tomatoes, tipped half the toms in other dish, I added onoin and mixed herbs, stuffed it up the chick, in fact I got the Idea from you about the can of toms, you suggested that in one of your posts, might be a bit more adventurest next time

Comment

Working...
                                X