Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or the One-Ply...what bright spark thought that would stand the test of toughness...

Comment

Sorry about the arse Reg.

Garlic reached critical mass in my 'dish' tonight, so I think I better begin the detoxification process.
      Beddy calls...
      Night tackers.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Heading hori also. Give Bump a cuddle for me Sunny. I really missed out today.

Comment

We'll see you soon haps, my door is always open.
          Tuckage kiddies.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Morning Undies...grey and drizzly here, waiting to see what the weather does before I make any plans. Although work is on the agenda. And my buttercake mix got hijacked when I nipped out last night. So no Midnight Pie. Yet. What are Undies up to today? And do we have a Missy chick centrefold this morning?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1322162 wrote: Sorry about the arse Reg.

Garlic reached critical mass in my 'dish' tonight, so I think I better begin the detoxification process.
              Beddy calls...
              Night tackers.
              :H:H:H
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Yay Techie ... good to see you! How go the preparations?

Morning Undies,

Reg - hope you got over the squirts.

Well it's a miserable morning down here, rained heavily all night and it's still bucketing down so the garden will be happy but I'll be confined to indoor duties.

Comment

myhappyplace;1322396 wrote: What are Undies up to today? And do we have a Missy chick centrefold this morning?
                  Sorry Happy - Mr B was in charge of the photos, and when I got grumpy after the chicken fell over, he decided that discretion was the better part of valor and left me to be grumpy on my own . So the only photo I have is of an uncooked chicken perched on a can, and I think we a lll know what that looks like by now!! :H

I have to say that that we had the last of the left overs on Wednesday and they tasted really great and stayed really moist!

Actually I feel like I've been grumpy quite a bit recently, and I think it is because my exercise regime has been a bit erratic. So I'm turning over another leaf - had a good 40 minute walk this morning plus 30 minutes strength training, and a weekend with nothing planned except some swimming and some more walking.
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1322410 wrote: Yay Techie ... good to see you! How go the preparations?

Morning Undies,

Reg - hope you got over the squirts.

Well it's a miserable morning down here, rained heavily all night and it's still bucketing down so the garden will be happy but I'll be confined to indoor duties.
                    I'm doing good. Still on target for September. I'll share more with you all when I can get to my laptop. Using the phones browser is a PITA. Rain? Can you bake one of those sourdough rye breads. That pic of your last one is still w/ me.

Hello everyone else. Thinking of you ALL. You too Bump :l
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1322455 wrote: I'm doing good. Still on target for September. I'll share more with you all when I can get to my laptop. Using the phones browser is a PITA. Rain? Can you bake one of those sourdough rye breads. That pic of your last one is still w/ me.

Hello everyone else. Thinking of you ALL. You too Bump :l
                      Peeky Boo!!!!
                      What an adventure for you, and isn't it great to have a positive challenge going on in your life? Makes all the difference.

And how is every little thing this morning Underpants?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working, feel unappreciated, considering getting bigger boobs which will of course make people think I'm smarter and eating caramel slice which will make both the boobs and the bum consierably bigger...next?

And Techie, cant wait to see the update.

Comment

Argh.
                          I just made the mistake of having one of those microwave noodle boxes for lunch.
                          Dog Almighty how disgusting......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEszTzdUMcY[/video]]Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time [Official Music Video] [HQ] - YouTube
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wonder if Cher wishes she could turn back time on THAT outfit?

Comment

myhappyplace;1322494 wrote: Wonder if Cher wishes she could turn back time on THAT outfit?
                              What? Two bandaids and some gaffa tape?
                              Cheap way to dress.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Could be THAT time of the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uu3kCEEc98&feature=related[/video]]Cher - Believe [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X