Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely post Reg, and you are magic man yourself, full of loveliness.
    Sounds like a good day!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Another couple of lovely Undie posts.

I'm in a tizz Undies. Waiting to hear from big locust about pick up time - hes in the city with mates and for some reason I'm stewing about where what....at least I'm capable of picking him up...some days you just worry about nothing I guess or rather I hope...

Comment

Sunny I just laughed so much about your parents confiscating your loot!

Comment

And Reg, I love that you cook. And steam mop...

Comment

oops, I meant to say Immigration confiscated it from my parents. I still have baby brain!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

sunshinetoday;1323240 wrote: oops, I meant to say Immigration confiscated it from my parents. I still have baby brain!
              Sunny, thats even funnier!

Back from picking up a host of teenagers and feeding and dropping same. All lovely, beautiful manners and funny. Actually a really nice night. So much for my worry Hope all Undies are tucked in tight....

Comment

Morning Undies! up and into it, its cold but guess whats on the agenda?

thinking of a few Undies who need a coupla these today :l

Comment

and I was thinking about worrying about the locusts. I download here coz if I put it "out there" that would put my fears on them, and that wouldnt be cool. I know it will get easier but I guess thats part of letting them go.

AND I have NO NICEY PIE LEFT!!

Wonder if Froglette and her friend had pillow fights?

Comment

That is very virtuous of you Happy - I'm still in bed in my jarmies!! ( cat print for Bridge's information ) Any minute now I will rise and got for a swim ..... or maybe read another chapter of my book ..........
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Well, I AM still in my PJ's Missy - purple with penguin print today - and doing a "plan" for the next stage. Waiting for the muscle to get up....keep pouring coffee his way and it will happen soon!

And doing whatever is good y'know?

Comment

Pink with cows on.....
                        Hoping to do more of that myself today Happs, and a few Sunday arvo DVD's.

Nicey Pie is ready and on the launching pad.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I've got on the grey fuzzy robe. My mom got up with me at 5am to sit with me while I fed the bump. Been up ever since chatting away with Dad as well. I don't think the bump will be spending much time out of grandparents arms. My mom is now also walking around cleaning random things in the house. It's like having an unpaid housekeeper.

Culinary delights would be lovely but I just want to eat them, not make them.

Maybe frog is still cleaning up the feathers from the pillow fight last night.

Comment

sunshinetoday;1323240 wrote: oops, I meant to say Immigration confiscated it from my parents. I still have baby brain!
                            Don't give your baby's brain or any other part of your baby up!
                            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

myhappyplace;1323523 wrote:
                              Wonder if Froglette and her friend had pillow fights?

As long as they didn't shave one eyebrow each or stick each others hands in luke warm water and wet the bed. (Aren't sleepovers disgusting?)

Miss Behaving;1323525 wrote: in my jarmi ( cat print for Bridge's information )
                              Thankyou. Added to spreadsheet info.

sunshinetoday;1323557 wrote:
                              My mom is now also walking around cleaning random things in the house.
                              This family reunion is a crack up:H

Ahhhhh.....way ahead of my game here Undies. All cleaning for the next coupla attended, so that I can indulge in preferred activity of mulch slinging et al this week. As I am a highly competitive girly, I will be working towards more raised beds in manner of Happs and getting the tax goodies together so that I can decend upon the local tax boy for a refund ASAP come end next month.....these bucks in turn to be used for more raised bed shannanagans.......Ahhhh the raised bed
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Arvo Undies - did ya miss me?

Great visitor left at about 11am - we had heaps of fun, laughed a lot and listened to some great music and ate our fool heads off. Then to the market this morning for veggies followed by visit to friends to see their new puppy so I'm now totally talked out and will declare June to be a visitor-free month.

Comment

Working...
                                X