Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1323669 wrote: Arvo Undies - did ya miss me?

Great visitor left at about 11am - we had heaps of fun, laughed a lot and listened to some great music and ate our fool heads off. Then to the market this morning for veggies followed by visit to friends to see their new puppy so I'm now totally talked out and will declare June to be a visitor-free month.
    Yay!!! I missed ya...

THAT however sounds like bliss to me....speshally the puppy....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1323687 wrote: ...I declare June a birthday free month ...
      I second.

Jaime at Home. Lifestyle Food. He and Jemaro(?) are picking and cooking wild mushrooms in a forrest.....awesome
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Helllllooooooo!!!! Are you there???????? Heeeeellllllloooooooo!!

I can't believe it!!!! I had to have minor surgery to my eyes on Thursday evening and they forgot to mention that it would be a few, just a freaking few, days before I could see properly again. I've been hyperventilating on and off ever since......

I missed knowing what you were all up to without my strict supervision!!!!!

Needed to mention that the Nicey Pie is nicer served chilled...... Hope you all enjoyed.

Phew - now can breathe easy - I'm back and glad you are all doing fine......

Gotta tell you though, I've had a love affair with a packet of frozen peas!!

Missed you all - hope your evening is just as it should be.

Didn't get to ride my pink bike but did give her a bit of a dust, rubbed her seat and straightened her basket.

Hugs, Nicey.
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1323695 wrote: Gotta tell you though, I've had a love affair with a packet of frozen peas!!

Now I never thought of that

Right I am off to prepare alms...
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening Undies! do we leave photo coverage of Nicey pies until Nicey is fully functional and - pealess? sounds like everyone has had a lovely weekend, glad your visitor was speshul TF, and I bet Sunny is being spoilt - so good! LOVE miniscule Reg...More photos of the garden beds to come when I can get off the lounge...

Off to get some bread out of the oven and stuff it full of thai chicken burgers...back later...

Comment

nicelife;1323695 wrote:
              I can't believe it!!!! I had to have minor surgery to my eyes on Thursday evening and they forgot to mention that it would be a few, just a freaking few, days before I could see properly again. I've been hyperventilating on and off ever since......

Jeez Nicey, I hope your eyeballs are OK lovey?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1323717 wrote: Jeez Nicey, I hope your eyeballs are OK lovey?
                Second that...went away and did the dinner stuff and thought about it. All jokes aside, and Nicey you do make me smile with the things you say and do, but that cant have been a picnic. Hope all is well. :l

Comment

Morning Undies,

Are we all sprightly? I clocked up a fantastic 10hr sleep - couldn't even stay awake long enough to see what those poor folk managed to do with the bloody cactus and prickly pear.

Gorgeous morning here, walk completed and ready for a big garden tidy day.

Nicey - I would have been plopping bricks.

Have a ripper one.

Comment

Morning Undies, zooming through, all jobs done and ticked...hope all Undies are travelling well. Back later....

Comment

Morning All
                      That's almost an hibernation Froglette.
                      Stunning day here. Time to begin the big winter clean up and start planning for spring.
                      Vroooommmm....
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Brain fart:
                        Who was in for the Nicey Pie challenge and when do we publish?
                        Froglette.Tick.
                        Happs.Tick
                        Jones. Tick
                        Lilly?
                        SKendall?

Have I forgotten anyone?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning kids.
                          Record 3 hour sleep in 24 hours yesterday.
                          TF,, sounds like a lovely time you had.
                          Nicey, sorry about the eyes.
                          Going to try a family outing to Byron Bay today. I'll let you know if we actually go any where.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Hello Undies,
                            Have had a hectic few days so again have to catch up the last 4 days. Will do that tonight as am off to hospital to visit my friend, and that will take up the whole day..
                            Saw FIL yesterday for a short while. He is in extremely poor health and so expect him not to be with us soon. He's on oxygen, having great dificulty breathing, has fluid retention and a host of other things wrong. Cheerful bloody soul aren't I.

Comment

Lillypond059;1322061 wrote: I did the stuffing in a pan, I use oatmeal, onions, butter,n seasoning. saute the oinions in butter first, then add oatmeal and seasoning to taste, its yum.
                              the tom can worked good, and chook was tasty
                              Sounds great.

Undies, would you be little darlings and pm me your canned chook recipes so I can have a whole section in the next cookbook? Thanks

Comment

Rags, sorry to hear about FIL. Hope today goes okay for you.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Working...
                                X