Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1324040 wrote: I'm hangin' up me spurtles ...
    :H

Comment

There's something you should all know ... Bridge is serving her Nicey Pie on the baby cat's blankie ... not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Comment

She brushed all the fur off first but.

Give puss (which one is it?) a scritch behind the ears for me.

OK got to go out. Back tomorrow.

Comment

Did she check for fleas but? Nah .. prolly call them 'vanilla seeds' ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1324168 wrote: There's something you should all know ... Bridge is serving her Nicey Pie on the baby cat's blankie ... not that there's anything wrong with that ...

This is seriously weird TF - which cat is this??
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

please tell me you have advanced photoshop or photo bucket skills!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Orright, Undies ... just went to lock the chooks up. It's 6pm and pitch black now but on my way out a while ago I saw a couple of roo does very close to the back door. They both had babies sucking and when the joeys saw me they hopped back into the pouch. They were seriously big babies. The mums just continued to graze. A lovely, come-to-Cheeses moment.

I'm all filled with throbbage right now.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1324177 wrote: please tell me you have advanced photoshop or photo bucket skills!!
                  No advanced skills, Missy. I thought it was spoooooooky.

Comment

This cat is Betty or her twin!!

But we don't have anything like this photo, so as if it is not Betty it is a freakishly similar cat or a photoshopped one.

TF - do you know where this photo is taken?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1324181 wrote:

TF - do you know where this photo is taken?
                      Missy - this is my cat in the Frog house. Do you want more pics?

Comment

Decided not to go out. I was running late anyway. Did you scritch her behind the ears yet?

Comment

TF - I am sending you a PM ... your cat looks exactly like Betty... right down to the exact same markings on her face. I'm just trying to find her to take a picture.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Went to visit my mate in hospital so treied to cheer things up a bit.... took a bright pink plccy place mat, and the sanger is cottage cheese, chook, strawberry and lettuce on Helgas. The dessert is riccotta with strawberries and blueberries. Thought the blue and pink offset each other rather nicely.

And here is the recipe wheel I made up for the kids. I can add to it. Laminated them so they'll keep longer.

And how lucky can a person get. Theres a bit of a story attached to it but the daughter of another patient offered to get us both ipads cheap as she works part time at apple. I rushed down to an atm and got money out straight away. I get it on Thursday.

Comment

Here ya go Missy, a pic I took of Bitty.

Frogy's cat has an M for MacDonalds on her forehead whilst Bitty has W as in Big W on hers.

Comment

Geez, I'm going to have to get a new keyboard. Just looked back at my posts... looks like alphabet soup!

Comment

Working...
                                X