Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zooming through Undies. All good and hope all is well for the Undies too. Nice to see Nicey and Asp. Hope Sunny and family got back from Byron ok. Back into it...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1324492 wrote: Rags - quick fly through - I think this is what I sent you last time, prolly not much good to you now as they only seem to have six left.

Lawn Chamomile | Buy Lawn Chamomile Herb Plants - Herbcottage.com.au
      Won't need it for a while.
      I'm just about to write my May report to the committee and I've run out of money so going to do some costings to get a front garden area planted out. It'll probably run to about $2,500 or thereabouts. They'll freak.

Just saw they are at Mudgeeraba. I could go see my girlfriend, call in and see Happy and Sunny, and fill the car with herbs on my way back.
      That's starting to sound like a plan!

Comment

Well it's a grey, gacky 11C; the pot belly is roaring and I've just had a most delish comfort food dish. And before you all yell about the carbs, remember - it's only a little side-plate.

Comment

Hello Undies.

Sunny, belatedly may I offer many congratulations to you and hubby on the arrival of your beautiful bundle of joy.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB - so great to see your lovely avatar again.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I'm going to have warmed up chicken, cauli, pumpkin, sweet potato and desiree potato tonight so I'm not even going to mention the C word.

Comment

KT,
                  How are you? I was asking about you the other day.

Comment

Hello Ragsy, I'm ok thanks for asking, getting back on the straight and narrow. Wots desiree spuds then?

Comment

They're Redskins KT.

Désirée potato - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Ahhh right, they look very much like what we call roosters (no not the feathered variety) There's me thinking it was some scrummy recipe. Must away to work now, see you folks later.

Comment

Ooo roo KT.
                          Drop in again soon.

Comment

KTAB can I ask where u got your avatar?
                            I have it in my desk top. It has meant a lot to me...
                            Sorry it's so late. Can't sleep. Just noticed a few of u up
                            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Kradle123;1324638 wrote: KTAB can I ask where u got your avatar?
                              I have it in my desk top. It has meant a lot to me...
                              Sorry it's so late. Can't sleep. Just noticed a few of u up
                              Over here it's only 4:45 pm Tuesday, but where you are it would be about 11:45 pm Monday.
                              We Undies keep ahead of the rest of the world... except Tonga and New Zealnd :H

Comment

Hello Kradle! It is not late here at this part of the world (early evening in Australia and NZ) , so if you need company, you will find it

aspman;1324418 wrote: heh, i just tryed to log on as aspy...
                                that's funny. I tried to log in at an internet cafe once and couldn't work out why is was telling me that "Missy" and my password wouldn't work together :H

And Bridge is right .... your little tacker is looking great!!

byebyebridgetjones;1324430 wrote: J

Mission:Today I think I'm going to do something to surprise myself.

So - Bridge .... what was the surprise? :H

KTAB;1324609 wrote:
                                Hello Undies.

KTAB - it is lovely to see you :l I was thinking about you today, as I think it was you that posted the "snow in Cuba Mall" you tube video last year?? Filmed by a young Irishman living here? Anyway, today it was hail
                                in Cuba Mall, and I was on my way to an all-day meeting, and I was late and not wearing my sensible shoes. And it was bloody disaster all round as the hail was really thick and everything became very slippery ..... I arrived at my meeting with very wet hair, very grumpy, something unidentifiable on the knees of my jeans and an umbrella that had turned inside out. And the room that we were meeting in was somewhat overheated, so my jeans started to exude a slightly unpleasant odour towards lunchtime. (I buggered off around 3pm as I felt a bit embarrassed.)

Anyway KTAB, I don't know what you've been up to but you occupy a big space in my MWO heart. Take care :l
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X