Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here ya go Missy......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE7RJuR9dj0[/video]]Dragon - 'April Sun In Cuba' - YouTube

Drying jeans always seem to have that wet dog smell.

Comment

Evening Undies! fly by again, so lovely to see KTAB and hello Kradle....

Stuff happening which is doing my head in a little but it is all manageable and the wheels are still on the wagon...back soon...xx hp

and Missy I soooo remember that you tube clip - it was awesome....made my day thinking about it

Comment

So is Bridgees surprise that she's not logging on? A day without us? Inconceivable.

I also remember KTAB's joyous Cuba Mall youtube clip ... bloody lovely.

Good to see you Happs = don't forget to breathe.

Comment

I bloody missed KTAB!!!!!
          My 'surprise' folks, was getting an $1200 bill for insurances......yes I was so surprised I almost shit myself........

So Happs I hope it's not too much of an embuggerance there....
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I just looked at it again .... It was so magic. And it just captured so perfectly what the mood was like in the mall on that particular afternoon.
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Rags;1324520 wrote:
              Just saw they are at Mudgeeraba. I could go see my girlfriend, call in and see Happy and Sunny, and fill the car with herbs on my way back.
              That's starting to sound like a plan!
              YAY! Mudgeeraba is just 20 minutes from me. Come on over!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Sorry for not checking in. Been a busy body, and a tired body.
                We did make to Byron yesterday. It was a beautiful rainy day. I took my parents and bub out to the lighthouse. It was really lovely. We had to walk down the hill to where we parked the car and the rain started pouring down. We all got soaked except bub because he was covered in his pram. So Missy, I know exactly how you felt in your meeting.

Good to see you KTAB, Aspy, and Kradle.
                Frog, you sure know good food.
                Bridge, sounds like you won the biggest bill lotto.
                Haps, hope today was alright for you.
                Reg, I LOVE the warpaint Billie Holiday song.
                Gster, hope all is well with you and the music biz.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

That sounds like it was a nice trip though Sunnygirl. I love Byron, hope you got to eat out somewhere and that your folks are having a nice time - dont really need to say that though..know they are.

Your insurance bill sucks Bridgey. Will this delay the planned gardens?

Having a cuppa and breathing. Thanks Undies.

Comment

Haps, we ate at this lovely upstairs joint with old music and yummy food. Today we ate at a local joint where everything is made from scratch by the chef. I would give his restaurant 5 stars. My parents love the restaurant so much it is their 3rd time there, and we are going back next week. The chef gave us free dessert because we just had bub.
                    Late night feeds are kicking my butt though. He likes to wake up at my bed time, and stay unsettled for a couple hours.

Nicey my dear, hope your eyes have settled and you can see again.
                    How are you Mojo? And Corri?

Hope all the undies and friends have some beautiful sleep!

Comment

Miss Behaving;1324727 wrote: I just looked at it again .... It was so magic. And it just captured so perfectly what the mood was like in the mall on that particular afternoon.
                      Hiya Undies! I loved that clip too. Funny how things stick in your mind. Happy to have our KTABBERS back. Just jumping in to say hello! Off to bed . x

Comment

Yay - a visit from Expat - lovely to see you here but I wish I was there. Only saw Paris in winter ...

Morning Undies,

Sunny - your days with the parents sound gorgeous.

Comment

Morning Undies! and hello Expattie. Always makes me smile to see your pugdog avatar.

Another day to clear crappage and then I am going to make my LIST....look out Bridge...I'm going to allocate 30 minutes everyday to the "too hard basket" stuff. And have literally got a drawer and called it same. Not much but its amazing what you can do in 30 minutes...

Off and into it Undies!

Comment

Morning/Evening Expattie!

Sunny, those restaurants sound just perfect, and good that you struck some good ones with your parents around.

Lists! Now you're talking my language!
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wow undies, your comments have been really touching. I am so glad to be back and to be accepted so unconditionally. Goodnight sweet people.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hello everyone. I thought I would bore you all with an update. I spent last week of April through mid May in Colorado climbing 14,000 (14ers) foot mountains. I had a few minor mishaps but things went really well. I am growing more confident that I WILL summit Rainier in September God willing.

This past weekend I did a hike from the south rim of the Grand Canyon to the north rim and back to south. It was the MOST difficult thing I've ever done. The pure sense of accomplishment along with sparkling clear sobriety nearly brought to tears. Actually it did.

However, things are not all great. I came home to pipes making strange noises. Very strange noises. I suspect it is the water softener or my RO water system. I'm not really sure if I need a plumber or a priest.

Think I need to move back to the northeast. Just getting a book from the library here is a challenge. Here's what I mean...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X