Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB;1325096 wrote: ... I am so glad to be back ...
    Hey - as far as we're concerned, you never left. Sleep well.

Comment

Techie ... PLEASE don't go to the Library!

Comment

BTW, although Missy scared me off the beer can chicken recipe trial, I've decided to go for it this afternoon. Techie is prepared...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1325123 wrote: BTW, although Missy scared me off the beer can chicken recipe trial, I've decided to go for it this afternoon. Techie is prepared...

Oh typical ... the high tech approach.

We did ours in the agricultural manner ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1325132 wrote: Oh typical ... the high tech approach.

We did ours in the agricultural manner ...
            :H:H:H:H
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

... and anyway ... Antipodean chooks are strong. They can stand on their own two feet.

Comment

KTAB;1325096 wrote: Wow undies, your comments have been really touching. I am so glad to be back and to be accepted so unconditionally. Goodnight sweet people.
                Night night Tabbers. Glad you're back.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1325150 wrote: ... and anyway ... Antipodean chooks are strong. They can stand on their own two feet.
                  you don't mess with an American chicken...

Comment

Jeez, there's a gadget for everything these days isn't there?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

techie;1325170 wrote: you don't mess with an American chicken...

Looks like something from gay mardi gras to me :H
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1325175 wrote: Looks like something from gay mardi gras to me :H
                        LMAO!!!

Comment

techie;1325123 wrote: BTW, although Missy scared me off the beer can chicken recipe trial, I've decided to go for it this afternoon. Techie is prepared...

Oh, I want one!!! I love gadgets!!

My, that chicken looks .... well ..... like ........ it is definitely strutting its stuff :H I bet its name is Priscilla ....... :H
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Its his trousers - they look like pantaloons...

Comment

techie;1325123 wrote:

US Clacker Can Holder

OZ Clacker Can Holder

Comment

Miss Behaving;1324727 wrote: I just looked at it again .... It was so magic. And it just captured so perfectly what the mood was like in the mall on that particular afternoon.
                                Can you put it up again Missy? I can't remember where it was. Also about half way through wasn't there a little child with her mother ... she had the lovliest expression on her face.

Speaking of faces, I just had some visa photos taken... Gawd I look downright haggard.

Comment

Working...
                                X