Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunshinetoday;1324747 wrote: YAY! Mudgeeraba is just 20 minutes from me. Come on over!
    Won't be for a while, but yep, I'll be there!

sunshinetoday;1324785 wrote: Haps, we ate at this lovely upstairs joint with old music and yummy food. Today we ate at a local joint where everything is made from scratch by the chef. I would give his restaurant 5 stars. My parents love the restaurant so much it is their 3rd time there, and we are going back next week. The chef gave us free dessert because we just had bub.
    !

And what is the name of the restaurant?

techie;1325123 wrote: BTW, although Missy scared me off the beer can chicken recipe trial, I've decided to go for it this afternoon. Techie is prepared...

Geez, what next!

It's a bit like fluffy dominoes and noddy dogs and those my family stickers... No way in the world would I think up something like them... but someone did, and made a motza.

tawnyfrog;1325272 wrote:
    OZ Clacker Can Holder

Oh, that is so lovely.

Wonder if you could put the chook inside and use the tail as a BBQ rotisserie handle.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1324725 wrote: I bloody missed KTAB!!!!!
      My 'surprise' folks, was getting an $1200 bill for insurances......yes I was so surprised I almost shit myself........

YIKES. Is that what we have to look forward to when our house and contents is due for renewal.

Comment

Gee Techie, you're going for the big stuff.
        Doing the Grand Canyon would be terrific.
        And challenging.

Oh, and make sure you have a pressure bandage with you when you go to the library.

Comment

Rags;1325293 wrote: YIKES. Is that what we have to look forward to when our house and contents is due for renewal.
          Updated quote is now nearly $1600 with current values........and I don't even live there
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I do mine monthly. Doesn't seem to hurt so much.

Comment

Rags, the name of the yummy restaurant is Avvia. They don't have a website as of yet.

Thought all the Undies would like this link. Cheap subscription to Delicious magazine.
              OurDeal - $33 for a 1 Year Subscription to ABC delicious. magazine, Delivered | Household & Family

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Techie, the grand canyon hike sounds amazing!!!! Great stuff!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Now. Some chook observations. For yonks now the girls have been off the lay. They were looking really ugly and moth-eaten with bald patches and missing tail feathers. Their combs went pale and seemed to shrink. But about a week ago I noticed they were looking really good feather-wise - their combs were becoming red and big again and today, Missy went into that submissive meet-the-rooster 'cringe' pose for the first time in aaaages ... so ... I reckon we're not far off them starting to lay again. Can't wait.

Got any chook observations you care to share?

OMG. We.are.soooo.interesting.

Comment

Hiya Sunny and baby Leon - yep, subscription is the way to go.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1325317 wrote: Updated quote is now nearly $1600 with current values........and I don't even live there
                      Shit!

Comment

Bridge, that is crazy.
                        Hiya Kaza and Lily! How are you two?

Just thought I would share that bub has now peed on husband about 6 times, while I have yet to be baptized. Some of them were pretty funny. At least I thought so, he didn't so much.

Haps, how is your day turning out?
                        TF, I would love to have some chooks, but the dogs might mistake them for fresh food.

Comment

Rags, keep me posted on your trip up here. I will take you to the prior mentioned restaurant, maybe haps can join?!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1325318 wrote: I do mine monthly. Doesn't seem to hurt so much.If you're talking about insurance, that's what I plan to do from now on....bizarre....

tawnyfrog;1325324 wrote:
                            Now. Some chook observations. For yonks now the girls have been off the lay. They were looking really ugly and moth-eaten with bald patches and missing tail feathers. Their combs went pale and seemed to shrink. But about a week ago I noticed they were looking really good feather-wise - their combs were becoming red and big again and today, Missy went into that submissive meet-the-rooster 'cringe' pose for the first time in aaaages ... so ... I reckon we're not far off them starting to lay again. Can't wait.

Got any chook observations you care to share?

OMG. We.are.soooo.interesting.
                            I can report exactly as above except mine are a tad behind yours which would be logical due to the weather I suppose ie: your weather got cold first and prompted moulting first.....I haven't had an egg (from the chickens) for 2 weeks and had to buy some yesty (FFS)Athena looks like an 80's styled punk with feather spikes.

[QUOTE=sunshinetoday;1325365]

Just thought I would share that bub has now peed on husband about 6 times, while I have yet to be baptized. Some of them were pretty funny. At least I thought so, he didn't so much.

[QUOTE]

Actually I think that's pretty funny too....sorry Big Sunny man....
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1325378 wrote: If you're talking about insurance, that's what I plan to do from now on....bizarre....
                              Well what else could I be talking about????

Yep, $126pm for insurance.

Nighters, all lovelies. Let butterfly kisses abound.

Comment

Evening Undies. Just taken me 30 minutes of shrieking to get the little f'er who fiddled with my puter and hid my mouse to fix it....

Deep breathes....and...reading back....

Comment

Working...
                                X