Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunshinetoday;1325366 wrote: Rags, keep me posted on your trip up here. I will take you to the prior mentioned restaurant, maybe haps can join?!
    I'm there. Anytime.

Comment

Ah. Thats better. No real comments, just nice to read and see what everyones up to. Nothing to report here except I want to live on an island. Starting tomorrow. Will take the dog, 2 cats and 6 chooks with me. That is all.

Comment

and the lappie. hopefully it plugs in to something somewhere.

Back to Offspring.

Comment

So Happs and I are running away in the morning and we are probably going to end up being biker's bitches:H Or living on an island with a menagerie of animals.....and no teenaged boys....
          Just so you know:H

Even the longest of days end well in the drawer. Night all.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1325272 wrote: OZ Clacker Can Holder

:H:H:H:H
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I just LOVE the Bump's pics!!!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning Undies and all! How nice is it to see Techie in the morning? Up and at em, raining and I have to drop my car for a service. Going to walk back without a brolly just for fun.

And agreed on Bumps piccies. He is a knowing little creature.

Comment

Mornin' to yous!!!

No news, just saying g'day and sending loves....

Nicey
                  It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning all. I'm still half asleep. We always go to the community choir on Wednesday nights, and are usually buzzing when it is finished so stay up talking or watching a DVD while eating ice-cream Consequently I almost always find it really hard to get up on Thursday mornings!!

Glad to hear the chooks are making a come-back!!

My insurance is horrendous too (that's what you get for living in a country that is earthquake prone) and what's worse, always falls due the week before Xmas :upset:

Raggsy - I just went to copy a link to the Cuba Mall clip for you, but it says it is currently unavailable. I don't know why, because I just watched it again on Tuesday!! But basically, if you go to You-tube and search for "Snow in Cuba Mall" you should be able to find another copy.

Have a good day folksies!
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

sunshinetoday;1325366 wrote: Rags, keep me posted on your trip up here. I will take you to the prior mentioned restaurant, maybe haps can join?!
                      That would be wonderful. I'd really like that. But tell me, should I borrow a face shield and condom suit from the local hospital in case Leon wants to pee on me too? :H
                      But as I said it won't be for a while.
                      I could take you to Daleys Nursery too.

Daleys Nursery - Fruit, Nut and Rainforest trees

myhappyplace;1325436 wrote: I'm there. Anytime.That's a thought. A restaurant review from Happs.

myhappyplace;1325448 wrote:
                      Ah. Nothing to report here except I want to live on an island. Starting tomorrow. Will take the dog, 2 cats and 6 chooks with me. That is all.
                      I'd also take a folding spade, a box of matches, my leatherman lookalike some packets of seeds and a solar panel and battery to recharge all those essential items.......

Miss Behaving;1325703 wrote:
                      Morning all. We always go to the community choir on Wednesday nights, and are usually buzzing when it is finished so stay up talking or watching a DVD while eating ice-cream

My insurance is horrendous too (that's what you get for living in a country that is earthquake prone) and what's worse, always falls due the week before Xmas :upset:

Raggsy - I just went to copy a link to the Cuba Mall clip for you, but it says it is currently unavailable. I don't know why, because I just watched it again on Tuesday!! But basically, if you go to You-tube and search for "Snow in Cuba Mall" you should be able to find another copy.

Have a good day folksies!
                      'Morning Missy,
                      You're really enjoying the choir it seems.

Tah, I'll nip over to youtube in a sec.

Going to visit my girlfriend to-day. She's now out of hospital for the time being.
                      Going to make nachos with the kids for dinner.
                      Then tomorrow off to Sydney to pick up some plants from my girlfriends house which is being sold as she is moving to UK. Will drop in and see FIL as well.
                      So probably won't be around for a couple of days.

Comment

Found it.
                        It was the little girl at 1:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpGaIDm0azU[/video]]Snow on Cuba Mall in Wellington (HD) - YouTube

Comment

Morning gang, you're all sounding most chipper ...

Read a great post by the lovely Bird on the Journey thread this morning:

When I was a kid we would read this book The kitten who grew too fat. Well the kitten was very unhappy untill she went to live with a poor little girl where she had to catch mice and do normal cat things, then she was happy. That is what I want, a simple life without so much stuff. More stuff =more stress. I feel better when I am a bit hungry than overly full in all aspects of life...

Isn't that just spot-on?

I'm late for walkies this morning because I was a whiney wuss at 7.30 claiming it's tooo cooold ... so off I go ... catch you at lunchtime.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1325739 wrote: Morning gang, you're all sounding most chipper ...

Read a great post by the lovely Bird on the Journey thread this morning:

When I was a kid we would read this book The kitten who grew too fat. Well the kitten was very unhappy untill she went to live with a poor little girl where she had to catch mice and do normal cat things, then she was happy. That is what I want, a simple life without so much stuff. More stuff =more stress. I feel better when I am a bit hungry than overly full in all aspects of life...

Isn't that just spot-on?

I'm late for walkies this morning because I was a whiney wuss at 7.30 claiming it's tooo cooold ... so off I go ... catch you at lunchtime.
                            OK, I'll ditch the solar panel.

Seriously though, I have been looking at some of my stuff lately and thinking I have to unload myself. Then I get all grasping and don't want to let it go.........

Mr Rags gets to stay though

Comment

Going to have to put off running away this morning. Just remembered I have a busy and important thingo to attend to.
                              What a lovely gem of wisdom from Bird. Couldn't agree more.
                              Hope you find your friend as well as possible Rags.
                              Also have to go to a stupid wedding this w/e and haven't got anything to wear.....unless crocks and tracky dacks qualify......anyone???????
                              Hate weddings.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Not running off today either. The worst part about being a responsible parent/adult I guess. Although todays argument was over a pair of socks...not like yesterdays over the full ensemble...but one day Bridge, one day...

Can you wear heels with tracky dacks? will that make it work with perhaps a ponytail and some bling? no?

Love what Bird wrote too.

Comment

Working...
                                X