Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underoos, friends in the cheap seats, and special guests. May 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arvo Undies,

Well, I haven't got a wedding to go to, thank dog, but I DO have a fabbo Degustation to attend on Sunday. Here's the menu:

Tempura Oysters two ways with wasabi mayonnaise & picked ginger & shredded lettuce & nam jim sauce

Twice Baked Cheese Souffle topped with rocket leaves and candied walnut

Chorizo Croquette

Beef Carpaccio w preserved lemon, parsley & capers

Smoked Eel & Lamb Backstrap salad with shredded apple

Wild Estate Rabbit Cannelloni w truffle b?chamel sauce & leaf salad

Braised Oxtail Ragu on potato pillows and shaved parmesan

King Island Whipped Lighthouse Cheese w apple, celery & potato

Cuvee Riche Ice Cream Cones

I shall frock up accordingly. Might even file my clavicles and braid the eyelashes.

Fantastic day here again - started hacking down a white banksia rose which was threatening to lift my roof off. Funny how I'm nowhere near as confident up a ladder as I used to be but ... age shall not weary her nor custom cloy her infinite variety ...

Nespresso time. Short black Colombian ...

Comment

Arvo all,

Sending more loves........... V.busy and terribly importttttaaaaannnnntttt today!!

Just threw back a cup of earl grey - yummiliscious.

Laters, Nicey.

Nicey
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Weddings are just mental.
        I never did want to participate in any capacity. So why should I frock up like a wanker just because these two muppets think it's a good idea in their mid fourties FFS? If she looks like a toilet brush holder in white, I've given myself permission to slip out the fire exit.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

What TF is a potato pillow?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1325889 wrote: What TF is a potato pillow?
            Posh talk for gnocchi?

Comment

TF - is the Estate wild or is the Rabbit......????
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Also TF - will your frock be pink?????
                Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1325891 wrote: TF - is the Estate wild or is the Rabbit......????
                  :H
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

nicelife;1325892 wrote: Also TF - will your frock be pink?????
                    :no:

Toilet brush holder white. I shall be.a.vision.

Comment

... and anyway ... I just put the biggest, fattest, ugliest, most feral loaf(?) of Crusty White into the oven. It's a thing of beauty! Stay tuned for pics or follow me on Twitter ...

Comment

How do I get rats out of my chicken pen without poisoning the entire food chain? (including newly weds....who are at the bottom)
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I will review your responses when I return from nuptial hell.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1325903 wrote: ... and anyway ... I just put the biggest, fattest, ugliest, most feral loaf(?) of Crusty White into the oven. It's a thing of beauty! Stay tuned for pics or follow me on Twitter ...
                            Yay! cant wait, I got to buy a box of Crusty White this week. A change from grains and sour dough...

Comment

Hello Undies, potato pillows and brides looking like toilet brush holder in white :H:H:H man I throb this thread and you guys. Here's a sweet song I thought I would share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZeGyabh8tE&feature=related[/video]]Jamie Lawson - Wasn't Expecting That - YouTube
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1325905 wrote: How do I get rats out of my chicken pen without poisoning the entire food chain? (including newly weds....who are at the bottom)
                                A mallet? Very versatile if you get my drift ...

So here's the creation. I throb not using a tin and just letting it go where it wants to. And if I had a joint, I'd convince myself I was walking around Goreme

Comment

Working...
                                X