Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 1st May (May Day)

Just a quick fly by.

Satz, hun, you're certainly in the right place for help with your drinking.

Starteroooooo, blooming well done.

Oh and I didn't loose 2lbs ................I lost 5 and a half.

Fecking starving tho.

Bacinabit.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1308530 wrote: Just a quick fly by.

Fecking starving tho.

Bacinabit.
      Cannot sleep-- WELL DONE Jackie 5 and a half ibs. Brilliant

Comment

anon;1308473 wrote: Satz that was my downfall too. Gin hidden everywhere I do hope you can kick this into touch. If I can anyone can
        Oh Ms A I was mortified. No row just couldn't believe I could drink gin every evening in secret. That is a huge problem to him. He never drinks at home.I have about 3 large ones with tonic ice & lemon in a tall glass while making dinner. Then stop once I've eaten. I dont think its great for me but i have been watching it. Anyhoo It all added up to a lot of empty bottles that I put in a press and he found on Sunday. Plus the full one that he decided to monitor up to today's showdown.. Scarlet I can tell you. Molly I think I'll take those ante use from you if you don't want them? Need to knock this on the head.

Comment

Well done JC on losing 5 and a half ibs:yougo::applaud:. Satz its good you facing up to it now as it could get more out of control. Most of my drinking was done alone. You're in the righrt place:l

Comment

satz123;1308544 wrote: Oh Ms A I was mortified. No row just couldn't believe I could drink gin every evening in secret. That is a huge problem to him. He never drinks at home.I have about 3 large ones with tonic ice & lemon in a tall glass while making dinner. Then stop once I've eaten. I dont think its great for me but i have been watching it. Anyhoo It all added up to a lot of empty bottles that I put in a press and he found on Sunday. Plus the full one that he decided to monitor up to today's showdown.. Scarlet I can tell you. Molly I think I'll take those ante use from you if you don't want them? Need to knock this on the head.
            How are you feeling now?

Comment

satz123;1308544 wrote: Oh Ms A I was mortified. No row just couldn't believe I could drink gin every evening in secret. That is a huge problem to him. He never drinks at home.I have about 3 large ones with tonic ice & lemon in a tall glass while making dinner. Then stop once I've eaten. I dont think its great for me but i have been watching it. Anyhoo It all added up to a lot of empty bottles that I put in a press and he found on Sunday. Plus the full one that he decided to monitor up to today's showdown.. Scarlet I can tell you. Molly I think I'll take those ante use from you if you don't want them? Need to knock this on the head.
              come on Satz...................its day 1 again for me,lets do this together!! What do you think? I loved my sober time, last night was a reminder of the shit and head fook it really is and never again.This time the decision is made , permanently.

Comment

in fact im putting up today as my date,my down fall and worst craving times are at milestones and if I have it up there my friends will know its a milestone day for me and kick my ass. Thank you in advance.

Comment

okies, desperate housewives..........see you later x

Comment

JackieClaire;1308530 wrote: Just a quick fly by.

Fecking starving tho.

Bacinabit.
                    Jacks that is BRILLIANT. Thanks for the birthday card :h.... Was chuffed till this other reared it's head.

Comment

mollyka;1308573 wrote: Oh Jackser ---- I missed that!!! 5 and a half friggin pounds --- that's a small animal:wow:well done you!!!!
                      LOL
                      Big chicken - small turkey:H:H
                      Molls no I couldn't tell my doctor - i'd die. I will get Antabuse via Internet if needed to address in UK. They won't deliver here.

Comment

Ahoy athere all - a bright and crisp Wednesday morning here - another fly by from me...shall look forward to catching up over the weekend hopefully, a good week so far. Went to a job interview yesterday, just for the practice :H:H - but was good....and also went to an AA meeting, which was fabulous ...a good laugh.

Wishing you all a blissful Tuesday evening (or whatever timezone you are)...

Limerooney - get back up on that waka and row, honey - you can do it x x x x x

Comment

Funny thing is. He will still expect me to drink all night with him in pub .... This weekend for instance. He wil be last to leave. So it's drink only the way
                          he does is 'normal'.

Comment

satz123;1308582 wrote: LOL
                            Big chicken - small turkey:H:H
                            Molls no I couldn't tell my doctor - i'd die. I will get Antabuse via Internet if needed to address in UK. They won't deliver here.
                            Liz in the Swindon office will pick up your precription.:H

Like you I am too ashamed to tell my doctor.

Probably why Mr A never got it about my drinking another secret i kept from him. When I did try to tell him that I had a problem he just never believed me. However,he never knew about the hidden Gin bottles. I never used to act drunk just very sleepy.

So Limers,Satz and Zen let us be an extra
                            support platoon within the Army as we have all just admitted our recent falling off the wagon or never really getting on the wagon:l

Comment

I know you are right Molly but the shame stopped me from going to AA and being the practice midwife stopped me going to the Doctor.

It was easier for me to run and get an alternative addiction, so I suppose the underlying problem with Alcohol has not been addressed.

Comment

Molly the gin bottles have LONG GONE. He never knew about them but it is always in the fridge. The hidden ones were for top ups.

Comment

Working...
                                X