Army Thread Wednesday 1st May (May Day)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1308083 wrote: Mornin Pats!! Yeah I think you're right about the sensitive bit with alkies. I absolutely admire those ballsy sort of peeps that just don't give a SHIT what anyone says or does and just go about their lives regardless - I'm improving as well with other folks, but not yet with Joe - don't know why he has such as affect on me, I can only surmise it's cos we're together since we were teenagers and he is my best friend so there's a gaping hole in my life when we're not getting along --- and that ain't good so......... yep:thanks:
    How's you today -- work and busy yeah????
    Ah Mollers - that's so sweet. And yes the Victors have been around so long we do give into their little 'foibles' ( is that a word ) ?:H

Comment

hello, feeling tired and grumpy and back on day one............with noone to blame but myself.

Comment

I remember the may is the month of Mary song, I was singing it to the kids yesterday and they were roaring at me to 'SHUT UP'!!

Comment

mollyka;1308136 wrote: Jesus Satz don't start me on nuns!! Lived wit dem literally for 8 yrs hate dem! Evil women back in de day - mind u I've met a couple recently thro the centre - fantastic peeps so???!
          EVIL COWS ............. we were the first to get the free education ............ they had been used to rich girls as boarders up to then. They feckin' HATED it & us.

Comment

LOL Waggy, he was hot tho, so it WAS worth it!

Hate Nuns Satz.

Back on track Limers, you know now for defo that it is what you DON'T want, you came back here and were honest and back on day one! That is a huge step forward. You live and learn and maybe you needed it to MAKE SURE...I think you are bacl on track for good now. Try not to focus on being back on day one but instead revel in the fact that you now KNOW FOR DEFO that drinking is not for you and remove it from your life for GOOD!

May is the month of Mary, Month that we love so well, Mary is God's own mooooooooooooooooooooooooother, gladly her praise we tell!
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Aww God love ya, Limers.

I must be the only proddy on the thread. Do yas still loves me.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Pingu that hol sounds amazing , I went to a camping barn in Pickering another lifetime ago and I loved that hol so much,fresh eggs in the morn.........
                I NEVER get 2 feckin poxi mins to myself anymore, now that my daughters 14 she stays up later as well and tbh it does my box in sometimes,listening to smart arsery from two teens and having to put up with all the usual shite from running around after 4 of them all day,including the eldest never ending demands for lifts here and there,my heads in bits! I fantasize of running away sometimes...............!! Over the weekend I was nearly crying in front of them cos my head was melted, it was after midnight and I was still listening to teenage bullshit!!! Ok , enough bellyaching.........catch you later !

Comment

one2many;1308143 wrote: LOL Waggy, he was hot tho, so it WAS worth it!

Hate Nuns Satz.

Back on track Limers, you know now for defo that it is what you DON'T want, you came back here and were honest and back on day one! That is a huge step forward. You live and learn and maybe you needed it to MAKE SURE...I think you are bacl on track for good now. Try not to focus on being back on day one but instead revel in the fact that you now KNOW FOR DEFO that drinking is not for you and remove it from your life for GOOD!

May is the month of Mary, Month that we love so well, Mary is God's own mooooooooooooooooooooooooother, gladly her praise we tell!
                  :l:lThanks Oney, I defo know I dont want it , one nights drinking and look at the pity party im having,its pathetic!

Comment

JackieClaire;1308144 wrote: Aww God love ya, Limers.

thanks Jc.....my two youngest are half proddy so a proddyl over here!

See you all later xx

Comment

limers;1308147 wrote: :l:lThanks Oney, I defo know I dont want it , one nights drinking and look at the pity party im having,its pathetic!
                      |Nope its not, that would be continuing the binge, saying nothing to anyone and sobbing into yer can...

Coming here, ready, will and able for day one, being honest and clear in your mind about what you want....absolutely nothing pathetic about that. If anything it is courageous! Good on ya girl x

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Limers, you are doing a great job honey with your kids, look at the wonderful things you have done with them...save up and get yerself a laptop and go to your room and feckin stay there and let them fight among themselves, start saying no to all the lifts unless it suits ya and start taking care of Limers xxx

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1308152 wrote: Limers, you are doing a great job honey with your kids, look at the wonderful things you have done with them...save up and get yerself a laptop and go to your room and feckin stay there and let them fight among themselves, start saying no to all the lifts unless it suits ya and start taking care of Limers xxx
                          Quick check in. I've been on facebook too much-and wanted to "like" Oney's post.:H
                          Sending you hugs Limers.:l
                          Back laters x

Comment

JackieClaire;1308144 wrote: Aww God love ya, Limers.

:l:l:l My mother is a proddy. Made life at home VERY interesting. OK-not even going there.:H
                            And ya know we love you!!!! :l

Comment

one2many;1308152 wrote: Limers, you are doing a great job honey with your kids, look at the wonderful things you have done with them...save up and get yerself a laptop and go to your room and feckin stay there and let them fight among themselves, start saying no to all the lifts unless it suits ya and start taking care of Limers xxx
                              thanks Oney,your support means alot xxx

Comment

Hello Everyone.. Starting over again.. Three days of drinking, I do feel much better today I had one beer yesterday to help me out in the morning and I'm going to work today. I will check back in later to read more..

Comment

Working...
                                X