Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 1st May (May Day)

I bet you are right relieved Starty. x
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

satz123;1308444 wrote: Ok gang. The game is up. Most of ye knew I was not tee total. It in control. Mr Satz found out about my G&Ts when I come home from work . True they are large ones. Saw the bottles. Apparently I need help. Ye know I knew it would happen sooner or later. Kinda glad in a warped way.
      So what happens now? Did he not know you drank in the evenings?

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

satz123;1308444 wrote: Ok gang. The game is up. Most of ye knew I was not tee total. It in control. Mr Satz found out about my G&Ts when I come home from work . True they are large ones. Saw the bottles. Apparently I need help. Ye know I knew it would happen sooner or later. Kinda glad in a warped way.
        I know how you feel Satzy. It IS a sort of relief to HAVE to do something.

Whats your next step?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Thanks guys. Another step on the sobriety train :l

Comment

Foxy, I would love to have it done, sounds like you had a nice day x

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Trying to read back with the kids jumping around!
              Well done Starts!
              And probably won't get a multi-post for everyone-but I am reading back.:l

Comment

mollyka;1308447 wrote: Howr'ya Oney? I got over my fruit and veg day by 10AM this morn by the way --- scones and jam started the descent I'm afraid - so tomorrow's another day - far too miserable out for rabbit food methinks
                I ate NOWT good today..oh I did I ate brown bread and an egg but I also ate a huge plate of sausage and chips and a catch bar...and the night is not over yet.

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Zenstyle;1308457 wrote: Cheryl's stuck in her car in her driveway, its raining so hard. Told her to take her clothes off and run in in her bra and nickers. To which she replied she wasn't wearing any.

That'll teach her...
                  :H:H:H

You having shit weather too???

Comment

Zenstyle;1308457 wrote: Cheryl's stuck in her car in her driveway, its raining so hard. Told her to take her clothes off and run in in her bra and nickers. To which she replied she wasn't wearing any.

That'll teach her...
                    :H:H:H:H

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

That'll teach her...
                      :H:H:H
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Foxy so glad your day went well :l
                        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Zenstyle;1308426 wrote: I took a benadryl and a whole xanax (usually I'll take a half) at bedtime as I hadn't had a good night's sleep since I can't remember when. Still and all though... 12 feckin hours!!! I'll take it though... I needed it.

I wish I felt more "with it" today though... I'm wandering around here in a fog...

A good example... we had something in our attic going between Cheryl's and mine last night (been raining like crazy here for a week and it'll have drove whatever it was in). Well, I didn't remember about the fookin thing today till she started texting and emailing to see if I'd found a humane trap. I'm as forgetful sober as trolleyed... LOL And I still haven't got the trap, although at least I put a call in for one.

Yeah... I hope I feel better tomorrow... this sucks! Coffee isn't even bucking me up today.

I reckon it gets worse every time. Reckon the old body can't handle it as well as it used to.It's good that you slept for so many hours. Never mind the creature. You can deal with it at some other time.
                          JackieClaire;1308427 wrote: Aww Mrs A. :l Hope they can get this fecking sorted toot sweet.

Yo Zenners,

Sorry being short and sweet as I'm off to SW in a minute and trying to loose another 2llbs in 5 minutes.:H Best of luck with that, JC.
                          Zenstyle;1308428 wrote: I reckon so Mrs A... that plus the extra half xanax to sleep last night... I'm in my own wee world today and getting sweet EFF ALL accomplished. There are dishes in the sink! :upset:The dishes can stay there. You need sleep and healthy food.
                          mollyka;1308429 wrote:
                          Foxy - that all sounds very positive - I'm delighted they were nice to you and all! Did you say what the acupuncture is for?? Think I missed that bit?
                          Foxy, sorry I didn't comment earlier. Hope the acupuncture works for you.
                          anon;1308431 wrote:
                          Xpost foxy and Molly
                          Sounds great foxy accupuncture and group therapy in the future:goodjob:

Molly maybe I did not get better because of the drink the other evening?

Like to see you on a horse JC sounds fab

Panno when does the Antabuse come??

Hi Stirly Pingu expat et al
                          Hi Mrs. A. Hope you feel better really soon.
                          satz123;1308444 wrote:
                          Ok gang. The game is up. Most of ye knew I was not tee total. It in control. Mr Satz found out about my G&Ts when I come home from work . True they are large ones. Saw the bottles. Apparently I need help. Ye know I knew it would happen sooner or later. Kinda glad in a warped way.
                          Well I for one didn't notice the G&Ts. I hope that this is a wake-up call
                          for you. Damn, how I dislike this addiction. Satz, you can do this. We all can.
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Zenstyle;1308468 wrote: It's been like a fucking MONSOON for a week. Torrential rain and thunderstorms. Sick of it!

(Cheryl's still in her car... LMAO! Last time she'll go out without nicks!!!) :H
                            Has she not got a brolly?

Comment

Troopers, sorry to take off like this, but I am off to walk Freddie and then to bed. Wishing all of you...

and

See youz tomorrow on the boards.
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Satz that was my downfall too. Gin hidden everywhere I do hope you can kick this into touch. If I can anyone can

Comment

Working...
                                X