Army Thread Wednesday 1st May (May Day)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night night Kaperoo. See you in the morning Ladies Have a good sober sleep all of you.

Comment

mollyka;1308595 wrote: oh god that's hard. Joe still hasn't had a drink since January -- I've got so used to it now I'm not sure how I'll feel when/if he does

Whiz, does he know about the gin bottles now? I know you said he found the tonic bottle with the gin in, but maybe if you told him the full extent he'd really understand? Mind you, Joe really doesn't want to know just HOW MUCH I drank, I'd happily tell him if he asked, but it's like he can't handle it
      That's EXACTLY how Mr Satz is . Did the whole supportive thing but only cos I have this dodgy drinking at home problem. I just said in the end it's a rut I'm in and I ll stop. Seemed happy with that!

Comment

anon;1308597 wrote: I know you are right Molly but the shame stopped me from going to AA and being the practice midwife stopped me going to the Doctor.

It was easier for me to run and get an alternative addiction, so I suppose the underlying problem with Alcohol has not been addressed.
        What did you do in the end Ms A to stop. Just stop?

Comment

satz123;1308611 wrote: What did you do in the end Ms A to stop. Just stop?
          I thought one last look before I go to sleep!

I gave up a hundred plus times, always relapsed but MWO helped me with the support and toolbox. I had to white knuckle it but then running became a passion and helped me so much:goodjob:

Must go to sleep.

Comment

Thais everyone for the help and advice tonight. :h you are superstars:l

Comment

Working...
            X