MAYkin' It Sober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAYkin' It Sober

Yep Mama...I guess I've talked about it in the Newbies Nest...I forget where I post things. He's 18...working full time and going to school. He needed a break from his mom's house (6 teenage boys there!). This is him being "independent"....he moved all the way to Aunties! LOL
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

MAYkin' It Sober

oh I think you did mention it...
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MAYkin' It Sober

Good day everyone, if you have any questions about gardening just ask me, I have over 500 acres of garden and a degree in plant science. Up at 1am this morning, noon time now I'm going to try and sleep for few hours, haft start the night crew at 6pm. UW hope you feel better soon, K9 you don't need a full time man.

WW
        100 days 04-10-12, entering the danger zone, Rodger that!

6 months July 1st

Comment

MAYkin' It Sober

I am having a nice af day and loving it. Looking forward to next week.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

MAYkin' It Sober

Hope everyone is doing well today. WW - wow, 500 hundred acres. With all of the time and hard work it has to be incredibly satisfying come harvest time. I don't have kids but it must be like a parent at their child's graduation.
            K9 - Hope your shred went well today.
            UN, have you planned everything for the vacation? - hope the wrist gets rested.
            Take care everyone.
            2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

MAYkin' It Sober

allswell, harvest is rewarding when shipping high quality fruit into the wineries, by the end of October I'm ready for some time off and its more like "get these SOB's in the barn I'm tired of looking at um"

Take Care WW
              100 days 04-10-12, entering the danger zone, Rodger that!

6 months July 1st

Comment

MAYkin' It Sober

Hey Everyone,

Short posts for me today - between the CT being back and having to get ready to go, I don't have a lot of time.

Alls, basically we have our hotels booked for Nantuckett and Kennebunkport. Other than that we'll figure it out when we get there. It will be pretty leisurely. We don't plan on doing the historic stuff this go-round -- more driving the coast and visiting small towns along the way.

WW, wow! you da man!! Makes our little gardens look like a cake walk. :H

K9, I agree with WW that you don't need a full time man. Enjoy your peace, sobriety and your daughter. Let's face it, adding people to our lives usually means adding complications at some level. I think the AA adage of no major changes for a year makes a lot of sense.

I probably won't be posting until I return from my vacation guys. This will be my first sober one ever, so wish me luck!!

Mama, Fly Away, BC, and everyone else visiting have a super sober day.

Comment

MAYkin' It Sober

Unwasted I am really excited for you. This will be a great vacation. Enjoy!

Comment

MAYkin' It Sober

Good luck UN, no booze on board means you can thoroughly enjoy every minute - it's going to be terrific!
                    2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

MAYkin' It Sober

Un - please take pictures.....that is a beautiful part of the country
                      HAVE FUN!!!!
                      Drifty...your big day is right around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      nothing new to report here...just chugging along dealing with life....
                      xoxo

Comment

MAYkin' It Sober

Hi Everyone!

Un - Enjoy your vacation! I know you are going to have a blast, and a sober one at that! Just in case, are you taking your AB with you? Please let us know how your trip went, I never get to go anywhere so I need to live through you! Have fun!!!

Not much new here either, just counting down to Drifty's big day...it's coming up soon! We have our party hats ready!

I hope you all have a great day...I'll be back later when I have more to report. LOL

K9
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

MAYkin' It Sober

Nothing much to report here, just slept a little longer then I wanted to but other then that I am doing fine. Didn't drink last night.
                          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

MAYkin' It Sober

Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone. Yes K9, I'm taking the AB with me, but I really don't think I'm going to need it.

Take care all.

xx,
                            UN :lilheart:

Comment

MAYkin' It Sober

don;t forget pictures Un!!!!

Comment

MAYkin' It Sober

Yeah pictures would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X