NELZ HAS 1 YEAR AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NELZ HAS 1 YEAR AF

okay so I am a day late and a dollar short, but hey. Nelz congratulations on reaching a year. I remember when you joined, and since then you have shared so much, and have offered so much support to all the members here. You lead by example and I really admire that! So happy for you!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

NELZ HAS 1 YEAR AF

Great job Nelz keep up the good work.
      AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

NELZ HAS 1 YEAR AF

Congratulations, Nelz! Wow!!!!

You are a shining star to all of us. Your encouragement, and positive thoughts and vibes are always uplifting.

Thanks, and best wishes, my friend.:l
        "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

NELZ HAS 1 YEAR AF

Awesome Nelz !!!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

NELZ HAS 1 YEAR AF

FANTASTIC!!! Way to go!!!
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NELZ HAS 1 YEAR AF

Must say big Congratulations to you ! Hope your season is profitable! MOre than that I hope you are in control!
              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
              X