Clear All

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

Hi there limey loo :l

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

Hi Ladyjan, see your doing great x

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

Sorry to have posted without reading back, I was in a mad dash in & out, and wanted to ask before I left again..sorry:h

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

limers;1309059 wrote: Hi Ladyjan, see your doing great x
          yep got my fightin' head backon, and my set o'balls.......:H:H

zero poisen 7 weeks ma?ana.. howz you doing?

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

I rarely read back Jan, normally far too many posts!

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

ladyjan;1309063 wrote: yep got my fightin' head backon, and my set o'balls.......:H:H

zero poisen 7 weeks ma?ana.. howz you doing?
              I was doing great till the other day, fecked up but back on track.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

Im so delighted you have you fighting head back, you know, you sound so different these days.Its lovely to read and see how well your doing.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

have to go, time to bring him to his party,wish I was invited,pizza..................yum!
                  See you later Jan x

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

limers;1309066 wrote: I was doing great till the other day, fecked up but back on track.
                    yep I saw..same tho as me, I had got a nice track record, not counted exact but was about 2ish years..

and I just lost my head from stress..fucking evil shite...

never mind us long termers know the drill...just gotta jump back up there and not beat yourself up to much, just stay focused on the present day to day clocking up again...
                    ho hum....

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

zenners u taking l glute for the cravings?
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

limers;1309051 wrote: she sounds like my son,hes gt dyspraxia / aspergers, regularly thumping his little sister tho I must say hes 10 now and getting better. He has an sna and his writing is so shit they are getting him a keyboard. Weve come through alot over the years since he started at 5 and hes come along way. Im thinking of getting him a trampoline..
                        My son's ASD, but on the passive end, no probs with behaviour but has learning difficulties and a statement (1-1 help) in school
                        She's definitely not, but much more likely ADHD... on the totally opposite end of the scale to him, and now they are talking about her being overstimulated and needing to move and fidget and not be contained in school.. the hope being that she'll come home slightly less mental....

Work with it, not against it
                        The trampoline is being assembled. The one in the garden is a godsend but in this shite weather she's been couped inside and definitely noticeably worse!!!
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

What a lot happening today! Off to read back.

ps I drove on the real live motorway today and did not die
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

Hello Troopers!!

For now, two things only, since I've just barely had a peek back over the posts.

I am blown away by what strong Mums there are here in the barracks. I raised two sons who had no problems such as ADHD or any other "disorder" and I found it tough going with the fighting between them, general things that kids do, trying to get them to pick up their clothes, do their homework, etc., etc. My hat is off to you mothers who have children with special needs or who need special help or more attention than other kids do. I would never have been able to cope with something like that and I think you are all incredible. :h:h

And I just want to add my little bit to those of you getting back on the wagon. Each of us has to get and stay sober for ourselves, first and foremost, then for our family and friends. We all know that. But don't forget for one second that we are all in this together and that we are here for you. Lean on us. Tell us when you're having cravings or thoughts of drinking. Don't slide off into a corner by yourself. Come on here and share what you're feeling with us. I've said it before and at the risk of being boring, I'll say it again - for every "good reason" you can think of to have that drink, there are always 10 good reasons not to have it. If you can't think of any, we'll help to remind you. Just let us know that you're struggling before you take that first drink and we'll get you through it as long as you allow us to help you. Sending all of you :huggy's and strength.
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

:sofa:
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

eeky:
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X