Army Thread 2nd May 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

hello all, watching the apprentice here.Very good. Hows Kapo and Oney?

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

wheres Ktab these days?

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

im reading a great book Oney called 'before I go to sleep',tis very good,a thriller!

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

one2many;1309232 wrote: I am GOOD! Spent the day with my little woman, kept her off playschool and keeping her off 2moro to do something nice too.
          She is starting proper school in Sep and I am trying to stretch out my time with her as much as i can, no more babies left at home
          I think your so right doing that...........,it will be hard for you to ever get that time again when she starts. I took Grace to Eddie Rockets this evening on our own we were, twas lovely. And guess what,theyve reduced their prices!!

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

limers;1309248 wrote: im reading a great book Oney called 'before I go to sleep',tis very good,a thriller!
            I love a good thriller, Limeroo - great to see ya, btw....and the thrillers I read should be called, "If I can GET too sleep now that I have started this very thrilling thriller" or summat.

Good to see you Limer - hope you feeling positive and like kicking that drinking urge right to the kurb, where it belongs....just keepp coming back darl - I'm doing a meeting or so a week at the moment, I don't know why I resist so much, when every time I leave I'm so glad I went!

Oners, thank GOD for Charity shops, I say - a lot of our gears come from charity, & I for one am proud of the fact I save many pennies like that!

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

I will see if the library have that book Limers!

Have they? I love Eddie Rockets, glad you and the little woman had time together today xx
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

limers;1309251 wrote: I think your so right doing that...........,it will be hard for you to ever get that time again when she starts. I took Grace to Eddie Rockets this evening on our own we were, twas lovely. And guess what,theyve reduced their prices!!
                Howyiz. Eddie empty yer pockets:H
                Went to cinema- SHITE. Worst ever!

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

kapone12;1309253 wrote: I love a good thriller, Limeroo - great to see ya, btw....and the thrillers I read should be called, "If I can GET too sleep now that I have started this very thrilling thriller" or summat.

Good to see you Limer - hope you feeling positive and like kicking that drinking urge right to the kurb, where it belongs....just keepp coming back darl - I'm doing a meeting or so a week at the moment, I don't know why I resist so much, when every time I leave I'm so glad I went!

Oners, thank GOD for Charity shops, I say - a lot of our gears come from charity, & I for one am proud of the fact I save many pennies like that!
                  and great to see you Kapo.Thanks for all your positive words :l

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

what you go to see Satzyface??

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

one2many;1309255 wrote: I will see if the library have that book Limers!

Have they? I love Eddie Rockets, glad you and the little woman had time together today xx
                      really,I had a kids meal and garlic chips and coke for me, was only 11 euro,I didnt think id see much change from 20,you know what its like there!

Hi Satz,what did you see?

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

deadly Limers!

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

Me darlings, I gotta go now...I am very grateful for the short time we had here just now!! So great to see you Oney and Limers here albeit for a brief time - I should have an hour or two in one stretch over the weekend - to catch up a bit better. Half-assed old Kappers, heading out into the world for Thursday, and saying 'over and out' and wishing you all a beaut night x

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

one2many;1309260 wrote: what you go to see Satzyface??
                            Feck sake. Cabin in the Woods- keep away - PURE SHITE:upset:

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

kapone12;1309264 wrote: Me darlings, I gotta go now...I am very grateful for the short time we had here just now!! So great to see you Oney and Limers here albeit for a brief time - I should have an hour or two in one stretch over the weekend - to catch up a bit better. Half-assed old Kappers, heading out into the world for Thursday, and saying 'over and out' and wishing you all a beaut night x
                              nite Kappers, have a brilliant day xxx

Comment

Army Thread 2nd May 2012

Laters kapo, you are a real lady, ya know that??

I was going to go and see that Satz, well no I wasn't, I was going to get it on pirate lol

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X