Drinking Thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinking Thinking

Thanks Guys for really interesting posts! So good that I am going to read them again just in case I missed something!!!!!!:goodjob::goodjob:

Comment

Drinking Thinking

AGREED

We all have SO much in common. The alcoholic scenario is so common. It is so nice to just be calm and not feel like you have to entertain to be accepted.

My bf had to leave today for 3 weeks. Ordinarily when he is gone I would drink and carouse around. Not with men or anything like that but go out with colleagues etc. No way now. He will be back for a day or so here and there and I will be fine. Yay for antabuse.

I'm reading a book by a guy who was talking about stopping somewhere for a beer, which then of course turned into a LOT of beer and a blackout. Once he stopped for a beer and then woke up far away from the pub he went into wearing a tux and dress shoes. To this day he has no idea where the tux came from or where his clothes went.

Alcohol addiction is like a ticket to a nightmare. All it takes is that first drink to descend into the unknown.

Comment

Working...
      X