What is you trigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is you trigger?

Agree with boozer. About the same for me these days but the baclofen helps.

Comment

What is you trigger?

boozer;1309539 wrote: Nelz Have u found any good af beers? We don't seem to have many tried some wine and it was ordinary !:thanks:
      For sure! O'Douls makes an amber flavor that is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than their normal brand.....And the Guiness makers have an AF brand, called Kaliber....wifey is German, and loves the Guiness so we tried it......MAGNIFICO

Of course "taste" is very subjective, but those two are very high on my list. When I know its going to be a "power drinking" day......I go for the 12 pack of NA Bush...its chhhheeeeeep!
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

What is you trigger?

I think the O'Douls is the best but they are at best poor substitutes. I find it better to stick with my Pellegrino and such.

Comment

What is you trigger?

COSGringo;1310266 wrote: I think the O'Douls is the best but they are at best poor substitutes. I find it better to stick with my Pellegrino and such.
          Poor substitutes for what?

Comment

What is you trigger?

Well they just don't taste like a beer should so sometimes I am not sure it's worth bothering. I tried the non alcohol wine and those were really bad.

Comment

What is you trigger?

Greenie and One said it for me, but I will add The Timeclock.
              :hDOING THIS FOR ME FOR TODAY!:h

WORD FOR THE DAY: HUMBLE

DAY - 1 Done
              DAY - 2 Processing
              DAY - 3
              DAY - 4
              DAY - 5
              DAY - 6
              DAY - 7
              DAY - 8
              DAY - 9
              DAY -10

Comment

What is you trigger?

becks AF is ok
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

What is you trigger?

COSGringo;1310384 wrote: Well they just don't taste like a beer should so sometimes I am not sure it's worth bothering. I tried the non alcohol wine and those were really bad.
                  Sorry, I was being snarky. For some reason it bugs me when people make drinking out to be something that they enjoy, (taste, feeling, etc), yet they realize that drinking is bad for them. It seems counter productive. For me NA beer was a slippery slope, and made me want the real thing more. I know that is just my experience, and I kind of know what the prohibitionists felt like being kind of preachy about the evils of alcohol, but for me to quit, I know that it was an all or nothing thing. Drinking NA was stupid for me because I don't even like the taste of real beer, but at the time I couldn't mentally handle the thought of drinking a diet coke when everyone else was drinking beer. I have since got over that problem, and don't see any purpose for alcohol or even fake alcohol.

Comment

What is you trigger?

No worries. I agree the NA stuff kind of makes it worse I think. I just do sparkling water for the most part these days. I tried the NA beer and well it just kept the AL in my mind more so.

Comment

Working...
                    X