army Thread 3rd May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

army Thread 3rd May

one2many;1309495 wrote: You will only have to move as much as you can, if you keep it up, you will get more flexible. It is very relaxing.

I am glad you are getting into crystals, I love mine.
    Apparently I have to work on my shoulders and back.. my legs are quite good.....

I am not sure what to do with the crystals but I like to hold them and look at them, and some of them are very tactile. I got a lovely purple fluorite and a deep purple amethyst which is a lovely colour
    And a bag load of others, not sure what they are LOL. I'll have to identify them one day!!
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

Buy yourself The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall......best way to identify them and to tell you what they are used for x
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

one2many;1309492 wrote: Mon 22nd of what week?
        this week in the morning, monday morn april 22nd

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

but I knw what you mean, feels like he's been missing for ages, suppose he can't come online when working :upset::upset:

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

ladyjan;1309500 wrote: this week in the morning, monday morn april 22nd
            This is May Jan and there was no April 22nd last month?

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

one2many;1309502 wrote: This is May Jan and there was no April 22nd last month?
              ooh shit oney...where's my head..:H:H
              running aroung getting ollie for doc, and lost it for a mom....:H

my calendar is in bits on the floor, so the pages are in a muddle...what a silly foook up...

no booze involved....just a mistake....! gawd

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

one2many;1309502 wrote: This is May Jan and there was no April 22nd last month?
                hang on now you're getting me at it....of course there was a 22nd of april...day after my birthday....
                pulling my plonker...:H

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

I meant there was no Mon the 22nd April LMAO!

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

Morning army not long awake so forgive me if i forget anyone. Just having my first caffeine fix. Good luck with the scan satz and mrs Anon with the meds. Good luck Pinky with exams. Anon and inchy haven't posted in a while just hoping all is well there. Where are you off to Starty i hope you have a lovely break and did you mention meeting up with chillgirl? Off to a lunchtime aa meeting today. Waether is mild but still dull and grey.

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

Hey everyone Just popping by quickly - sleep for shite last night unfortunately. The little one has a bit of a cold and she is supposed to leave for the weekend with husband-man and the middle one for a family party. Of course I obsessed all night about her being sick. Augh. After three kids you would think I would calm the hell down. Supposed to get alot done this weekend without the little ones so I can get prepared for this big party I am throwing in a few weeks. If the 5 year old is home sick that will throw a wrench in the plans for sure. Oh well, it happens!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I did not have time to read back, so I will try to post later.

Smoochies

Waggy
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

Morning Trooper's!

Have a great weekend Starters. Hope the sun shines for everyone today. But if sky's are grey, remember that just above em, are blue ones.

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

Hi Waggy! there is nothing as bad as having sick kiddies, mine all seem to be ok now after a VERY bad run of illness that seemed never ending!

Good to see you Mr G! Blue skies are always lurking!

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

And Oney ........................ yes your arse looks big in that :H:H:H (avatar)
                            btw ...... got CD of scanned dodgy knee - may as well be looking into a black hole )

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

That was the arse i wanted when I was smoking and 6.5 stone..

I got that arse, I am now 7 stone 10!!!

No answers on knee?

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

yoga was fun!
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X