Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

army Thread 3rd May

kewl!!
    I already use all your other cuss words and my friends are so impressed....
    "I got friends in low places"!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

I thought wank meant chips in Ireland

no wonder people have been lookin at me strange like...
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

Ha ha ha ha! Will keep you up to date with the latest curses in Ireland!
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

pingu1997;1309693 wrote: I thought wank meant chips in Ireland

no wonder people have been lookin at me strange like...
          I have nearly wee'd myself!

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

Hello Army!! and visitors!!!

Oney - good to see yer big bum back.:H

MB - I think being sober really suits you. You sound very chipper these past few days. :goodjob:

Pinky - best of luck on that interview. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed.

Pingu - glad to hear you enjoyed the yoga. It's something I've never tried.

Mrs. A, hope you're feeling much better soon. Glad the nausea is gone and that you can get some good nutritious food into you.

Satz - let us know how the scan results turn out. Hoping for the best.

Where is Jackie today? I think she had her first pilates session today but I could be wrong.

And KTAB, if you're :sofa:, please drop by to let us know that you're okay.

Startypants - hope you have a great weekend.

:hallo: to any of you there that I haven't mentioned. Finally got a bunch of accounting work done for the business and gave the house a decent clean. Productive day all in all...

Pingu :H:H Laughing myself silly here. I hope you didn't teach the word to Tigger!!
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

one2many;1309661 wrote: You poor thing, you have been thru the mill and yet you never complain. I really hope you are on the homeward stretch now, you are some woman for one woman Anon x
              Totally agree - you are an inspitation Ms A.
              No moans - just the odd throw in here & there - "I'm in the hospital - with a leg hanging off - but sure it's grand - I 'll only run a 20 miler today " and we :h you for it :l

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

I'm away too, but no-one will miss me!

Limited phone signal out west

Will anyone else do the sunday shout out thread please? Preferably someone who is having a sober Sunday LOL

I don't think TIgger knows the word wank but she def knows Bugger, Piss and Feck, not that I teached her any of those ones......
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

one2many;1309695 wrote: Ha ha ha ha! Will keep you up to date with the latest curses in Ireland!
                  Onerooney - you are the only one I've heard use 'wank' in that manner. ( me being posh )
                  In my neck of the woods - it means only one thing ...... can't say this early in the day. Safe to say men do it in private :blush:

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

Imagine me going to the local chipper - can I have Fish & Wank with curry sauce :H:H:H

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

sausage and wank would be much better.....

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

:H:H:H Satz and Pingu!!

Hope all of you going away for the weekend have a great time and hope especially that the weather holds up so that you can enjoy being outside if you want to be. I'd send you some of our heat and sunshine if I could. :sun:

I imagine Mario-man is soaking up the rays in Caribbean. :beach:

Zennie-butt - see you later!! Glad you got such a good night's sleep.

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

ooh please stirly some sunshine would be lovely
                          apparently there's going to be a frost on Sat night.....
                          British Weather, we had our summer in March and the wettest drought since records began.....

no wonder this country is so %^%$??$% up !!!!

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

pingu1997;1309735 wrote: ooh please stirly some sunshine would be lovely
                            apparently there's going to be a frost on Sat night.....
                            British Weather, we had our summer in March and the wettest drought since records began.....

no wonder this country is so %^%$??$% up !!!!
                            Oh dear, frost is not good in May. I gather you won't be camping so at least you won't be sleeping in a tent or something. I wonder if I sent this off express if it would get there in time...

Can you post a picture of your new crystals? I'd like to see the colours.

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

I love the wet weather, I would happily light a blazing fire all during the summer if the weather allowed!

I would like to see the crystals too Pingu!

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

army Thread 3rd May

General good evenings, wavings and yoooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooos

Gawd thought I was going to the dentist for a deep clean and got a right wobble on. Turns out that I'm getting that wunnerful experience on the 25th May.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X