Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Thread Friday 4th May TFIF...! (at f'ing last)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limey, tis all ahead of me, Adam already in the shrugging, tutting, "whatever" "are you serious" phases. I DREAD the teenage years with a bleednin passion.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

well at least Rob will be there to keep him straight, lads need dads to kick ass

Comment

Thats true Limers, I am grateful for that. I also think you have done a wonderful job with Zac, you had to be both mam and dad to him and you totally helped him turn his life around. Hats off to you woman x

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1310182 wrote: Thats true Limers, I am grateful for that. I also think you have done a wonderful job with Zac, you had to be both mam and dad to him and you totally helped him turn his life around. Hats off to you woman x
          Ah thanks Oney, hes studying so much. Im kinda proud of him now.:l

Comment

have to run , see you later,hope your woman's troubles disappear, see you later xx

Comment

Good morning Janners, Pinkerooooo, Tipperoooo, Oners,Panno, Mollymoo, Fireyfoxy, Cirly Wirly Stirly Girly, Limers and a yooooooooooo hooooooooooo to Kapo (cos as usual I'm not sure what time it is there)

one2many;1310155 wrote:
              Best thing about Pagan friends? They worship the ground you walk on...
              Going to have proper read back in a moment but this brought on me first slapping me knee, coughing and wheezing :H:H:H of the day.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya, i never got the job, nevermind, they said its cause ive got my degree, and they can't let me have time off for uni
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

one2many;1310177 wrote: Hot laptop winging its way in your direction Stirly, along with 3 joints and a horny man :H:H

one2many;1310178 wrote: Limey, tis all ahead of me, Adam already in the shrugging, tutting, "whatever" "are you serious" phases. I DREAD the teenage years with a bleednin passion.I hate to say this but you'll probably get off easy with Adam. I personally think girls are more difficult during the teen years.
                  limers;1310185 wrote: Ah thanks Oney, hes studying so much. Im kinda proud of him now.:l
                  And well you should be Limers. When kids do better, it's because they've had help from home. Good for you!!
                  limers;1310186 wrote:
                  have to run , see you later,hope your woman's troubles disappear, see you later xx
                  Sorry that I missed you. See you later on the boards. Hope you have a good day.

JackieClaire;1310192 wrote:
                  Good morning Janners, Pinkerooooo, Tipperoooo, Oners,Panno, Mollymoo, Fireyfoxy, Cirly Wirly Stirly Girly, Limers and a yooooooooooo hooooooooooo to Kapo (cos as usual I'm not sure what time it is there)

Going to have proper read back in a moment but this brought on me first slapping me knee, coughing and wheezing :Hof the day.
                  Jackie, I almost missed you there. Nothing like a good laugh to start your day.
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Had a bit of a read back.

Aww Oney, I feel for you. I really do. The menopause is a doddle compared to cramps.

Panno, what can I say but think of me when I'm stuck in a tent in a freezing cold field with only a chemical toilet for a luxury.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Popping in to say good morning/afternoon Army! Happy Friday! Much to do today on my day off. Will write later!

Wag
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hello all,

Ooh don't get me started on menpopause lumps of liver & sweats & swelling...
                        Always it's us poor women that suffer in life...the men have got it bang eseay..

Golly our spring has certainly arrived blue skys & sun, sun & more sun, till about8:45 and getting longer until:- San Juan.

Same as your midsummer night, the longest day, Everybody makes bonfires and jumps thru the embers to clean the evil spirits, to start afresh.........:H if it were that easy...:H:H

Also the beach gets packed with BBQ's, only day of the year we can do it...really happy and friendly with live music

Comment

Hi Pinky sory to hear you didn't get the job but i'm sure other something will come up in time. Your degree is importent so untill you graduate you need something that can accomadate your studies. Well better get my fat ass off the sofa and get something done. Have a good friday peeps will check in later.

Comment

Aww Pinkeroo,
                            I really should read back properly. I'm so sorry, hun.:l
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1310231 wrote: Aww Pinkeroo,
                              I really should read back properly. I'm so sorry, hun.:l
                              I can't find it either Jackie x

Comment

I didn't see it either

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X