Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th May

Morning 4.15 am here.
    Went to the AA meeting place sat outside and cried for an hour I just could not face going in.

Lots of things going on at home which I feel I cannot talk about here.

I am feeling worn out with all the mixed feelings and being ill has worn me out.

Today as soon as it is light I am going to go out for a long walk and have a good old think.

I am a strong woman and this disease will not beat me.

Never even thought about drink last evening.

Army Thread 5th May

Hey Mrs A

Life challenges are so....well challenging eh?
    You are a strong woman, that will see you through. Just know that my thoughts are with you :l

Well today is the day my life changing week with Chill kicks off. I am so excited and cant wait to get going. The hotel is pretty nice considering its in London and cheap so I think we will be comfortable
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Mornin ladies.
      Ma A. Whatever is bringing you down I hope you can get sorted. Think of you in all this. If the thought of something brings a good feeling then do it. If something brings BAD feeling then stop doing it. Your emotions will guide you .
      Starty have a grat trip.

Up now and off to gym. God things have changed in my life in last 2 months

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

mornng guys, having a coffee, then off to work, god i need this coffee, im shattered, even the exercise this morning didn't perk me up.

Aww Mrs A, sound like u were really upset last night, I kniw you don't really know me very well, but if you ever want to chat, feel free to P.M me. Thinking of you

Satz, I know what you mean, my life has changed so much too, up exercising, lol, we sound like we were exerciseaphobic a couple of months ago. I know I was
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Good mornikng, Army

Mrs. A - have a few :l:l:l s

Enjoy your trip Starty. Good luck at work, Pinky.

I have to drag myself through a shower - taking mum to the hairdresser. She's becoming a little woolly.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

a little wooly, lol, morning tippers
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Good morning Starty, Coach, Satz, Tips, Pink,Molly and everyone else to come:l

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

mollyka;1310787 wrote: Morning Patser!!!! What delights in Paris have you planned for today? Is it Bank Holiday there as well? I am sooooooo looking forward to no work for 3 whole days ---- yippppeeeeddddyyyyeeee!
                Me too!!!! Don't have to work till Wednesday.
                The boyfriend has just left-and now I can really say boyfriend. Things are going really well.
                Mrs. A-I am sending you hugs and positive thoughts.:l I really hope we can meet up in Paris. I've thought of all kind of cool walks we can take together (can't run yet:H still smoking-but I'm a champion walker).

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

tiptronic_ct;1310778 wrote: Good mornikng, Army

Mrs. A - have a few :l:l:l s

Enjoy your trip Starty. Good luck at work, Pinky.

I have to drag myself through a shower - taking mum to the hairdresser. She's becoming a little woolly.
                  lmao at woolly:H You are bad!!!

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Good morning army. Woke up to sun here for a change. Mrs A :l enjoy your walk this morning i hope you get things sorted out at home. Starty enjoy your weekend in London with chill. Expat molly great you have some extra time off work? any plans? Pinky satz tipps have a lovely weekend also. I hope i didn't leave anyone out i'm not long awake and just having my first coffee. Fed the cats and they are off for their usual morning ramble. I'm going to Bray to do some shopping and go for a walk along the seafront strand. I'll go for a coffee and browse around. Mostly food shopping not much for extras these days but could be worse.:sun::cupajoe:

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Morning Foxy:l
                      I know what you mean about not much for extras.:upset: The month of May is going to be tough. Hopefully I'll have more work in June.
                      Going to walk puggy but bacinabit. x

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

mollyka;1310792 wrote: Ah Patty --- I'm delighted things are goin well with the BF - is that what we'll call him? Mind you, if he's a man we'll prob call him all sorts of things in time:H (jokin Tipps and Reccie and Ktab if you reappear - please do:l)
                        Mind you, I feckin hate walking - but walking in Paris --- that sounds just heavenly actually at the moment - ya lucky mare you!!!!! Nice bein off till Wed. too!
                        :H I may call him a few other things if he does not watch himself. I'm not putting up with any shite this time.
                        ok-dog is about to make a mess on the floor-better take him out! :H

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

tiptronic_ct;1310778 wrote:
                          ...- taking mum to the hairdresser. She's becoming a little woolly.
                          Such a shame that gene didn't get passed on ...

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Hi again expat glad gto hear things are goin well with bf. Where did you meet? Its been a tough year so for me money wise also most weeks living on a sheostring budget i hope things improve as the year goes on.

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

::wavin:expost hello Tawnyfrog.

Comment

Working...
                              X