Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th May

Hiya Stirls :l

Me get something done at the parlor? LOL. I'm beyond redemption, I'm afraid. Once an ugly fecker, always an ugly fecker
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

JackieClaire;1311023 wrote: Gooseberry's me other middle name.

I am going to admit sumfing here..................I'm quite looking forward to getting away to the land of the chemical toilet especially since I found out my brother's put a static caravan on the bit of land.

Still no electric but a wood burner and a calor gas oven.
      "Goose" is local slang for a "lekker chick" - you'd better watch out :H
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

howdy guys
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Are you going to bake sumfink in said gas oven, JC?
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Hiya Pinkeroo How was work?
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

[QUOTE=stirly-girly;1311024][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Hiya Troopers!!!

Huge :huggy's to Mrs. A and to ExPatty. Mrs. A - just going to the meeting was a big step even if you didn't actually go inside. I hope things improve at home. ExPatty - sorry about your friend. Remember the good times. :l

:wavin: to the rest of youz.

I talked to Zennie-butt earlier. She said to say Hi! to everyone and that it is very hot and humid where she is. Also, she has no internet access. And she said they had a lovely 2-hour boat ride yesterday.

Satz, are you away for the weekend, too? I looked up Carlingford on Google street view. It looks like a lovely town. It was a sunny day when the pictures were taken. It looks very peaceful.

Tipster, did you get anything done at the beauty parlor? Manicure, dome polished?

Jackie, wot kind of fleurs did you plant?

Playing gooseberry?[/CO
              Oh Ms Stirly if you could hear the noise here it's mental . Left mr Satz in the pub and in room on my own. What's the point really?

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Tippers: work was ok yeah, same shift, different day
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Yo Stirsl, Yo Pinkeroo,

Les fleurs sant le jardin est Petunias, French marigolds, Summer Pansies and Impatiens.

I wonder what marks I'll get out of 10 for that bit of French.

I think the oven will prolly be used for huddling round for warmth by the looks of the weather rather than cooking.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

hopefully the weather keeps nice for you, J.C
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

littlepinkcat;1311034 wrote: Tippers: work was ok yeah, same shift, different day
                      Essential viewing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ8nghl86PY[/video]]workday routine - YouTube
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Evening army. Well its been a lovely sunny day here and got quite warm. Still sunny now for a change. I went to Bray a north Wicklow town near me to do some food shopping in Lidl. Went to the euro shop also and just got 3 pks of extra large bin bags and one more solar light for the garden. 4 euro only. Got a lovely pair of Clarkes thong sandels with beading and a lovely floral design in a beige colour in Ofam for 7.50 almost new. Clarkes are expensive here so glad of my bargain so i wasn't buying any extras but cudn't pass that up and i had a little more cash wise than i thought. Got a rimmel lipgloss reduced also in a chemist. Had a lovely cappucino outside a cafe and it was nice in the sun.:sun:
                        Expat sorry you're bit down about your friend getting out of the flat will do you good. Carlingford is a lovely town never stayed there but visited it a few years ago. Hi Stirly JC and Tipps hope you have a nice evening.:wavin: Oh i love the light house family they are not together now but i think i still have two cds of theirs.

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

cheers will look at the link now, how was ur day?
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

firefox: i love a bargain in the charity shops
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Hi Pinky just missed you there.

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Do you know, Pinkeroo, it'll just be nice to get away.
                                I've got a load of new library books, some knitting,Black Bess and a pack of cards. We'll be grand.

No lappy, no TV and very little signal on the mobile.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X