Army Thread Sunday 6th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Reccie is your camping trip this month also and are you travelling alone? Nice to get a break and have something to plan and look forward to. Do you haveall your camping gear now? JC i hope you get good weather its a bit changeable here i hope we get a good summer.

Comment

Nighty night Stirls,

It's a hi and bye, Oners. I'll prolly be back later though.

No where near packed. Gawd knows what I'm taking.

Remember the finale of Homeland tonight, Mollers.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening oney busy day with the kids?

Comment

Night stirly.

Firefox;1311526 wrote: Hi Reccie is your camping trip this month also and are you travelling alone? Nice to get a break and have something to plan and look forward to. Do you haveall your camping gear now? JC i hope you get good weather its a bit changeable here i hope we get a good summer.
          Yep, it should be this month foxy. Well if we can get a forecast for about 4 days of dry weather it will be. I'm going by myself to get some exercise in the hills. The scenery should be an added bonus. Haven't been to the Lakes for maybe a dozen years. Actually, I think Mrs A was saying something at one stage about walking in the Lakes this month too.

Comment

Was in The Harvest Bar watching the UTD match, did not enjoy it, HATE having kids in a pub even tho there were loads of them there, it does not sit right with me.
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Stirly, I don't know what to say about Neo Nazi's getting into power, I have no clue about politics but it don't sound good.

Awhh Joe is so sweet eating the mud pie off the floor Mollers x

Good on ya for riding the urges Foxy x

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ahoy there me wondrous mates!! It's early Monday morning here, chilly but not raining. Hope you've all had a reasonably family-free Sunday - by the sounds of things I'm not on my own with the 'family member blues' :H:H

Stirly - thanks for your thoughts on the subject, really appreciate that! I gave them those ultimatums about 6 months ago, and everything's just slipped back again, as these things tend to do. They KNOW and WANT a place of their own - it's just NOT that simple where we live at the moment. A whole lot of our city is 'red-zoned' from last Feb's earthquake, many , many families are in 'tent city' a temporary housing scheme where they can be while their houses are re-built, and others are looking for rental from out of town who are here to work on the re-build....we have been through a REALLY tough time as a city, and sadly, it's made mr joe rental into a total rogue and pushed the rental prices sky high...crazy.

I am trying to talk them into going to HER mum's for a few months, at the very least...I think the woman is open to it. Well, they have this week to prove their scrawny wee selves and get to course every day this week.....WATCH this space...

I have only to say that I am just grateful this morning for:

SOBRIETY, CLEAN TIME, A ROOF OVER ME HEAD (EVEN THOUGH i HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH WANK TEENS), A JOB , SOME GREAT PEOPLE IN MY LIFE AND TWO GORGEOUS CATS...so my life is OK...

I read here of folk with family members with cancer and worse...and then I read about Oney's brothers :H:H and get a good old laugh at Miss Piggy with her cankles - the visuals are BRILL, Oney...

So things be OK in Kapone-ville - and wishing you all the most serene and inspiring Sunday pm x x

Comment

hello all, have you seen that dog act on Britain got talent???!! Dont know who to vote for now, her or the 'wheres me keys,wheres me phone' fella!

Oney,I know what you mean,I never take kids to the pubs, funnily enough I feckin hate the places...lol!

Comment

Hi Kapo............!!

Comment

Hellooooo Limey darl - i've just made my first attempt to wake them up for course, it a gentle but firm voice.... they have half an hour and then it's going to be FUCKING WAR. I'm just OVER this shit...

Comment

Sorry Limer darling - how the feck are you darl, and how was your weekend, did you get through OK?

Comment

Hi Kapo and Limers!

I NEVER bring mine either Limey, half of their class was there, the UTD match was on on tv so they are all there, I left as soon as the whistle went at the end but 90 mins was still too much, I hate kids in pubs.

I feel for you Kapo, it is a wankstain situation x

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I hate pubs full stop,you should see the one across from me and the ole ones that crawl out of it............omg!

Comment

Kapo, you ll miss the feckers when they are gone!!

Comment

I know, it's horrific! I hate pubs, I hate drunks and I hate drink....

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X