Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 6th May

Morning Troopers from a not so sunny Early Court

Having an amazing time here tho with our Chill and relishing all the learning along the way.
    The days are incredibly long but very enjoyable. At least yesterdays was. I feel as if I am learning how to make my brain work to my best advantage and how to control it instead of it controlling me

Hope everyone is good. Anyone seen Tabbers yet?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Ahoy there starts - you're a sunday earlybird!! It's been a dull old day down here, but I've managed to fill mine reasonably happily. I'm not me usual top form chirpy self, you know when you can just FEEL a resentment starting to fester...I need to sort it big time, I know that - am trying hard, didn't really want to mention it here at all, but that's what this place is about!! Thanks for being here all of you!!

Wishing you all a beautiful Sunday to come, full of laughter and good times

Comment

Hey there Kapo!
      Whose pissed you off hun?

Comment

Whole situation at home, the dynamics with my son & his girlfriend (who both live with me) and lately I have just been slowly but surely winding up inside, and it's going to end badly :H unless I kick em out pretty soon....too much of their bullshit overlapping into my space and my love and tolerance has to start with myself :H:...It's not the sort of thing I'm going to drink over, etc, but it's making my otherwise OK life a bit miserable at the mo....not forever, ...thanks for asking - bless you. And how's things in your world?

Comment

Ahh I feel for you. When home isnt good, the whole world seems out of whack.

All good here Kaps, looking forward to another day of laughter and study.

Comment

Hiya Mollymoo!
            No time for sitting outside coffee shops sadly, we have to register at 8.45 and it goes on til gone 6!
            Great fun tho.

Comment

Hiya Molls - thanks SO MUCH for your thoughtful reply - I'm similar with anyone in my space, I never 'flatted' or shared much throughout my life, and so, even though he's my son and I love him completely, and she's a really nice wee thing, they are abominably LAZY and it's getting to me more and more (it's been a year now since they both been back here)...my empty threats get semi-adhered to for short times, the usual drill of 'she's my mum, she won't kick us out' - but I HAVE to, it's just not working at all.

ANYHOO e-total-nough about moi, I'm over myself, but it did help to type it out and get it out, I've not talked to many people about it as I KNOW what I need to do!

Starts, the laughter and study sounds like a pretty balanced way to go - you rock!!

Hope all's well with you Molly, and your part of the world is looking bright and cheery

Comment

startingover;1311280 wrote: Ahh I feel for you. When home isnt good, the whole world seems out of whack.

All good here Kaps, looking forward to another day of laughter and study.
                Good morning kapone and Starty.

I am glad you are enjoying London with Chill Starty it sounds exciting

Kapone I am with you on the family dynamics I have my Daughter,Son in Law and Grandson living here and it so hard at the moment. It builds up all kinds of petty resentments?

Anyway I want to thank people on here for their posts regarding my rock bottom status over the past few days. Thanks for the pm's and phone call. Molly even offered me a weekend in Dublin to help get my head straight:thanks:

This morning after a good nights sleep and reading loads of stuff on MWO
                I feel so much better.
                Not sure what I am going to to do about my addictive personality, but one thing I know is that I am not going to bugger it up by having alcohol.

Also I am feeling better health wise.

As I am writing this I have had a phone call to tell me my daughters Father in Law died last night. His death was expected but what a shock and how sad as he was about my age.

Comment

Hi Molly I stared my last post ages ago and got interuppted by that phone call

Comment

morning guys, sorry to hear about your daughters father in law, Mrs A X
                    mORNING TO EVERYONE ELSE X
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Starts Kapone and Molly. I woke to another day of sunshine hope its going to be a warm one. Your coarse sounds very enlightning Starty its a long day but you having fun and learning whuch is good glad you're enjoying it and spending it with chill and friends. Enjoy the rest of your time there. Sorry ti hear you're gaving probs at home KP I don't have kids so not much advice expect do what you need to. Meeting my brother later and then going to the hospital to visit my sis in law who has lung cancer but is taking it well so far. She had some treatment thursday so hopefully she will be ok and comfortable. Sad as she is only 50 but heavy smoking and binge drinking for years. Hope you all have a nice sober sunday.

Comment

Morning pinky and anon. Sorry about your fil anon i guess it will be a busy day in your household. Maybe a weekend in Dublin would do you good if you get a cheap flight. Be lovely to see you if you could make it one day. Just having my coffee and going to have a shower as i'm leaving to go out by 9.45. Be back in a bit.

Comment

Morning firefox, its good that ur sister in law will be more comftorble today, nd that u have sunshine
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning, Army

Just a quickie - want to make it to the shops before it gets busy.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

off to work, have a nice day every one
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X