Army Thread Tuesday 8th Mayo 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi Gang just thot id pop in hahah hope all is going well and who do i pop in from behind is Onester hahaha

Comment

Awwhhh Hello my sweet man Gyco!! So good to see you, how are you doing?
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning All - quite this morning!

Sorry about the kids being sick Tips - hope they feel better soon. So stressful! My middle one has to be taken to the doctor today - she has been complaining on and off for weeks about her ears. We have taken her in to the docs about it and they say it's allergies. But nothinng helps. Hope they can give us a referral. I had terrible ear problems as a kid. I feel so bad for her!

Sister is still up and down, but I really need to surrender to the fact that I have no control over what she does. Or what anyone does (except up to a point with my kids). I need to stop trying to "help" everyone (which means control) and concentrate on myself. I have enough to deal with. Thank God I can do this sober. Add alcohol to the mix and I would be even more a mess. Lately on top of my sister, I worry about my 18 year old. I think it is finally hitting her that she is growing up and will have responibilities, college etc. She is excited but I think a little sad. I overreact because there is so much depression in our family. I guess some moodiness comes with 18 year olds. I am hyper-vigilant though. Sigh.

I have a giant meeting today at work with all the clients coming in. I am even wearing - gasp - stockings for this shindig. Then tomorrow dental work. Lots of it. What a week!

Anyway, hope all is well!

Waggy
        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Waggy,

You have the right attitude hon and you are an EXCELLENT mother and sister xx

Ooohh la la with the stockings lol!!

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi Waggy OneyPingu and Gyco

Tips, So sorry I miised the post about your cubs being sick. I do hope they are sorted with medicine.

My daughter here has just had a big row with me she is pregnant and stressed but no excuse. I must not let it get to me so I am off out for a little run. Back later.

Tips I have looked at the Oceans Race it sounds wonderful see you next Easter!

Comment

Anon,

You are dead right, do NOT let it get to you! Remember, what others do and say is NOT because of you, she is prob just fed up and stressed and hormonal.

Enjoy your run Mrs xx

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning guys, a busy day packed with revision for my exam here

Tipps sorry to here about ur children, hope they recover soon

Waggy, love the stockings, lol, hope meeting goes well

Kapone, glad things r better on the home front

Mrs A,you have the right attitude about not letting it get to u

And a big hello to anyone ive missed x
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Hiya Perky Pinky, hope all is good with your bad self xx

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

hi Onester and the rest of you fine folks,i am fine got a couple of days off from work,for wacking my company car out but it was deserved , i wasnt paying attention,life will go on,i have under 14 months till i retire ,all is lookin good,then travel a bit,my daughter is gettin married next year and were travelling to a hot climate for the wedding,carribean,hahahah, it is nice to see all ? or read all you folks again,hope all is well in your lifes i think in the future were my better half anf i are lookin at comin to Europe some day ? hahah take care Me

Comment

perky pinkeroo, i like it, yeah stuffs good here, just loads of revision, but im getting there
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Gyco, enjoy the carribean, well envious, lol
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

How yiz ...............
                          Mollers - Zyban is an anti craving drug that works for tobacco. You take for 6 weeks only.
                          Anyhoo you take for 9 days and pick the ninth day to have your last ciggie. By the time the 8th day comes you are ready to take last ciggie. T'was like a miracle. I remember mine on a Sunday morning - and there was no sense of loss - just feck off cigs.

This is from a hard core smoker. Last one before I went to bed and not out of the bed before I had 1st one.

A MIRACLE I TELL YOU

No side effects and Allen Carr book helped me to rationalise that after 3 days and deffo after 3 weeks the tabacco was gone from my system and I couldn't crave something not in my system no need to feel deprived of anything. Worked for me anyhoo.

Pity no drug that does same for alcohol - but I don't HATE al with same vengance. ( yet)

Comment

OK ....................... I can see yiz are all REALLY underwhelmed by my story of giving up the fags :jumpwow:
                            :imwaiting:
                            :anyonethere:
                            :imlonely:
                            :upset:

Comment

WELL DONE SATZO!!!!

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

hello satz

I'm listening

I feel the same way about al if I'm honest

Disgusting revolting little glass of shite, I hate it and what it did to me with total vengance

Anyway hi to everyone else too, thx for looking at the pics oneybum and saying my family are nice!!!!
                                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X