Army Thread Tuesday 8th Mayo 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of farts. Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself.

Dinosaur fart may have warmed Earth - IOL SciTech | IOL.co.za
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1312629 wrote: Two-pronged attacks are usually more effective, Satzy I say go for it. Make it 5mg of bac 3 x per day to start.
      Thanks Mr Tipsy - how long do I keep at 3X 5 mgs per day ? Should I stay there a week ?
      Can you be my coach next few weeks pleeeeeeeeeeeeese :l:h

ps Enjoy the goodies

Comment

who mentioned farts??

they never warmed it over here, it's gonna be cold again this week and more bloody rain

Pingu needs some sun, you know the yellow stuff in the sky???? Preferably not blocked by clouds..
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1312649 wrote: who mentioned farts??

they never warmed it over here, it's gonna be cold again this week and more bloody rain

Pingu needs some sun, you know the yellow stuff in the sky???? Preferably not blocked by clouds..
          Think of Greece later Pingupoo ?
          We are going on June 8th - I'll have the deck chairs out for you :H:H

Comment

evening guys
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

satz123;1312652 wrote: Think of Greece later Pingupoo ?
              We are going on June 8th - I'll have the deck chairs out for you :H:H
              yes please, three for the sane members of our family and a bouncing one for Tigger....
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

littlepinkcat;1312656 wrote: evening guys
                Yo Pinkypoo !:l

Comment

just a quick hi and bye, off to eat chinese and watch films after a day of lots of revision, hope everyone enjoys their evening x
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Just about to head home from a day dossing in work - Mr Tipsy, Oney & Pingupoo have been listening to me waffle on here for past hour - bless them.:h

YES - heading home to new routine that does not involve an al drink while preparing dinner and you know really looking forward to it.

Will feel so 'grown up' to beat this habit of many many months

Comment

Evening army just raining heavy here i need sun too sick of grey days and rain. I went to to an AA meeting at 1pm today and it was quite good with a few laughs. Got some shopping in friggin Tesco and then wdent for a coffee. My sinius have been bad the past few days and feeling tired a lot must be this crap weather. Just watching come dine with me before i get dinner.

Comment

can someone please find a way to control tiggers......

she is driving me nuts and every now and again I just snap..... then I feel shit for letting it get to me

Sorry, rant over, Tigger screaming upstairs, her brother slapped for no reason. Oney, you still want my kids? One with a vicious temper and the other so placid he gets walked all over?!?

Hmmmmmm

Comment

who's Enid?!?

Someone rough and shouty and generally in yer face is just what she needs We are all way too peaceful in this house. Temper over quite quickly this time but she stomped upstairs in anger and managed to bang her knee on the way. To add to her bruises from falling down stairs this morning?!?

Anyone know anything about ADHD?!?

Comment

go on Mollers, spill about Enid, she sounds perfect, does she run those summer camps for wayward kids?!?

I have a weird sort of headache today, probably the effects of my detox kicking in. As of yesterday there is to be no snacking on chocolate or anything else bad, and boy do I feel rough today!!!!

I am trying to train tigger to control her temper before it explodes but she just can't manage it until afterwards by which time she's already lashed out and got herself into trouble!!!

I think I am going to buy a long white skirt tomorrow for a wedding in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Molly sounds like you had a bad day at work. You sound stressed Pingu with Tigger i hope you all get to relax later. Just had dinner and have a few things to wash up in the sink. Feck all decent on tv i'll prabaly flick around and post on here and fb. Watching some old episodes of you are what you eat. I always think that Gilian McKetih looks quite underweight with wrinkles and britle dry fine hair. Not the healthiest looking of women with that extreme diet and exercisr regrime she lives by tho she does get results on tv with her subjects :H

Comment

Oh best of luck with the bac and antbuse Satz let us know how you got on. Did you get the bac online and is it to help with cravings?

Comment

Working...
                                X