Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CD's purchase never arrived. Where to claim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    I was really excited about using the hypnotherapy CD's of MWO, so I purchased them about two months ago, got a notification from Customs Service that the purchase was going to be sent back to remitent -I live in Spain. So I got in contact through helpdesk@capalo.com about the issue and was told that there would not be any problem in a refund once they received the product back from Spanish Customs Service.
    Well, more than a month has passed, and I'm trying to contact but when I send an email to the address helpdesk@capalo.com I receive a notification of Mail delivery failure, so I've tried in another address I've found in the store area, estore@capalo.com , but I get the same answer: Mail delivery failure.
    Is there some problem with the webpage? Should I wait a couple more days? Any advice? I spent more than $100 on the purchase of the CD's that I've never received!!
    Just hoping it is only a problem with the net or the webpage that is causing this.
    Thanks for any light on this matter as I don't know where to post or write.
    Best regards, Anne.

I ordered the PDF book and paypal funds were withdrawn from my account. Similarly, I received nothing and non responses to my emails. Not sure what to say...I started a paypal dispute in hopes I can get a refund. Indent thinknit is wise to order anything right now.

Comment

I am sorry you both have had issues. Our help desk e-mail is working just fine and am not sure why you got your e-mails returned. I am going to private message you both right now with instructions on how to contact us so we can resolve your issues.

Thank you, and again our apologies!

Help Desk

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Thank you too for your help!
          Looking forward to listen to the CD's.
          Best regards, Anne.

Comment

Hello,
            Sorry to say I'm still awaiting to receive the hypnotherapy CD's. I've sent another private message through this community service about four days ago to mention this, and still waiting for an answer to know if they are on their way, if they haven't been sent after all, if they have been sent back to you, if...
            Feeling frustrated as I think they would do a good job in helping out as when I gave up smoking a session of hypnotherapy helped me enormously!
            Hoping, again, to hear from you and how to get about this issue, as I say, I've sent a private message to find out what is going on about the shipping of the CD's.
            Thanks, Anne.

Comment

Here again to say I've finally received the CD's, and to thank the extra gift of L-Glutamine supplement that has been added to my order. :thanks:
              It has taken a bit of time due to the Customs Service unfortunately intervening in my country,... causing the order to be sent back the first time,... just wanted to say publicly that even though I've had a long delay in the order because of this, the customer service has been excellent!
              And now I'm going to get started on listening to the long awaited hypnotherapy CD's!!!
              I have the book, purchased it last year and applying a lot of the supplements it recomends, plus some more I've introduced and doing pretty well, no topamax though, actually quite surprised at how much the supplements help in the cravings... so the CD's I believe will be the piece missing in the psychological/thinking patterns.
              Thanks again, Anne.

Comment

Working...
              X