Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th May

Good morning troopers

I am having an amazing time on this course with Chill in London. We are learning so many new techniques to improve our lives and deal with challenges. One of the exercises was accessing that feeling of determination. We both used our experiences with giving up AL and remembering that single minded, steely determination with which we approached that, and can apply it to other areas in our life. As always, its the simple things that seem to make the difference. I feel as if I am coming away with extra tools to navigate any difficult area in my life.

I havent had time to read back so I hope everyone is well. xx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 9th May

:goodjob: Starty - glad that you're getting so much benefit from the course. Until when will you be there?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

I go home on Saturday Tiggs.
      How are you, are the cubs better?

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Good morning Starty and Tips
        Great to hear you are getting a lot out of the course, Starty
        Early start today-so I will wish you all a Happy Hump Day:l

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

I'm OK, thanks Starty. After the long weekend away the constant talk about my mom and her situation has let up a bit, which has been great. It was wearing me down like you cannot believe. I think she's realised that focussing on it constantly isn't helping.

The cubs will be back to school today. I made them put some anti-spasmodics in their bags just in case. Then they can't call and say they have to be fetched early
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

X-post, good morning Patty

How are things with the new BF?
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Morning Patty !

Ahh I hope your mum can start to move forward soon, focussing too much on the past is never a good idea. The good thing about the past is its over

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Morning Starts expat and Tipps. Starts sounds like you are an amazing time there with the coarse and with Chill. Its good to hear you are getting a lot out of it. Hope the cubs are better and will get tru school ok today Tipps. Are you working today expat? Its dull here again but no rain yet. I'm awake since 5am and now on 2nd coffee.:cupajoe:

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Ahoy there Starty, tips and expat! Great to see your friendly 'faces' at the end of a long but good day!

Starts, so glad you're enjoying and benefiting from your course, all sounds really positive. Hope you're managing some quality 'down' time too!

Tips, thoughts are with you too, with your mumsy dilemma - some people can hang on to old situations like a dog with a bone...my dad is one of them, especially when it comes to my 'colourful past' :H
                  Stay positive and do the best you can given the circumstances - and hopefully time will heal the best way it knows how...

Positive AF thoughts and sweet smelling spring flowers going out special delivery to you all!

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Tipps i hope things improve for you and your mom and you can both move on from the situation. Where is your dad now?

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Hiya Foxy - x-post, earlybird!! Hope you're cosy and warm where you are!

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Morning kapone well its 6.36 am here. Wishing you a nice tuesday.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Firefox;1313005 wrote: Tipps i hope things improve for you and your mom and you can both move on from the situation. Where is your dad now?
                          My dad is still living in their house - its supposed to go on the market in early June. Dawg knows how long a sale will take - our property market still hasn't recovered from the recession.

:hallo: to Kapo too!
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Firefox;1313008 wrote: Morning kapone well its 6.36 am here. Wishing you a nice tuesday.
                            Ground Hog Day over there, Foxy? :H
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Well its a bit chilly here but hopefully get milder as the day goes on not too much rain.

Comment

Working...
                              X