Army Thread 9th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th May

one2many;1313111 wrote: I am tellin ya, I would wear them.
    I lied. I think I would too ! Bit of an 'ol hippy here in my heart :h

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

I am still a little punk in my heart too, I miss me mohawk lol!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

one2many;1313127 wrote: I am still a little punk in my heart too, I miss me mohawk lol!
        DARE YE ! DOUBLE DARE YA !! :H

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

pingu1997;1313114 wrote: oh and I cut my fringe and made my hair a little lighter cos that's what I am like...

And Pingu that hair cut calls out for a purple piece at the front !!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

I thought you were gone off upset coz you were creamed by a drunk tranny in a car and split yer head....was worryin here like a gobshite in case my laughing had upset you.

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Ahhh thats good, I would HATE to hurt you Mollers, you are me fave x

have a good day in work xx

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

one2many;1313193 wrote: Ahhh thats good, I would HATE to hurt you Mollers, you are me fave x

have a good day in work xx
                LICKARSE:H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Hiya Troopers. Just a quick fly-by to let you know I got a text message from Jackie. They are having a wonderful time so won't be back til Thursday. inkele:

Catch up with yaz later on. Hope you're all having a great day!!
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Haha satz

bought the long white one

and a knee length funky one

knee length.....Omgz am i turnin into a boring fart ??
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

LMAO Staz..she IS though

No, i wear knee length too sometimes Pingy! I aint boring.

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

its on shit book
                        the skirt I mean

pissing down here, please go away and bring some sunshine instead?
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Late afternoon check in Hi to everyone.

I probably look boring by the way I dress but I am not boring inside!
                          Also had a text from JC sounds like she is having a great time.

Busy busy here but taking it easy

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Afternoon glad to hear jc is having a nice time. Just started raining here too does it ever bloody stop. Nice retail therapy Pingu must have a look on fb at your purchases. I would like a nice long floaty white skirt but being short maxis are hard to get without taking up a big hem. I wear knee lenth also its not boring they are some nice ones around.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

I bought a beach dress from Manteray, and Rutter's Suite Antique for flute, and 2 lunchboxes for the kids because I discovered today my son has not been giving me his to wash out and it stinks beyond repair....

and the 2 skirts, only the short one is on farcebook. the other is white and long and from Next, not that exciting but its what I wanted.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Holy crap people, I am laughing my ass off here.

Those purple DM's are freaking amazing. I would wear those things non-stop. Awesome.

Sooty - I am in the same boat as you. Just got back from the dentist. 4 old fillings taken out and replaced. Can't feel the entire left side of my face. Drooling, swollen and all. Quite attractive. Waiting for the novocaine (sp?) to wear off and start on the ibuprofin. Not looking forward to that! I have to get the other side done on the 30th then more in January because my insurance only covers so much. I have never had problems with my teeth. Maybe not going to the dentist for 5 years has something to do with it (the dentist was actually impressed they were as good as they were after all that time since I am a briushing adn flossing freak) Alot of the problems stem from clenching my jaw from stress all these years (so my dentist says!)

Anyway hope all is well with everyone. Try to post later depending on if I become a wicked bitch because of the pain. Then I will wait till tomorrow lol

Love Drooly

I mean Waggy
                                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                                X