Army Thread 9th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th May

Not sure wot groundhog day is Tipps lol just waking up quite early these days and then nana nap later

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Firefox;1313013 wrote: Not sure wot groundhog day is Tipps lol just waking up quite early these days and then nana nap later
      Groundhog Day was a movie in which the lead actor was stuck in a time warp thingy - living the same day over and over again. It was just a joke about you saying its Tuesday when in fact we're starting on Wednesday.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Oh damn i must be still asleep lol yeah i for got its wednesday lol. I remember that film groundhog day i never watched tho. Its bin day here too just put the wheelie bin out last night as they collect early some wednesday mornings so didn't want to miss it. I'm geting as bad as Jan for wrong days lately:H

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Will someone pls tell Wokingham borough council that we do not appreciate being woken up by the bin lorry at the unearthly hour of 6.24am
          Thank you

I'm getting my piano tuned today. That's how exciting my life gets
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Hiya pingu - I did catch the sarcasm, but having a piano is HUGE for a start (in my world!) Do you play? I am a muso, and was trained on keyboard and would adore a proper piano!! Does your puddy cat love it and sleep on top of it?!?!? I had a piano a few sobrietys ago :H:H and it was quite costly getting it tuned, mind you I lived pretty rustically then, and the call-out fee was $200 for starters...

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Marnin!

Starty, it sounds like you are having a ball! God I would adore to be able to get away for a week to learn!! Can only do day workshops at the mo...

Hi Kaprooney, Tipps, Foxy and all to come, Happy Wed!
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Good morning Pingu Oney Starty Kaps Tips and Foxy Just a quick check in as the house is chaotic. I am doing fine though. Ignoring the chaos as much as I can.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Howdy One the bum! Dang good to see ya, girl! Wishing you a super-duper wednesday, with a big pat for your Alfie - cute as a button!

I'm off to the library, hope to catch it just before it closes...

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Hi Anon, Good on you for trying to ignore it, just zone out if you can hon x

Kapo, you can have him, he is a pain in the butt.

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Hello all

Quick question

if i have managed to convince myself that al is nasty shit poison. do you think its reasonable to do the same with those crappy tablets convince myself they are smarties and that i can manage fine without them. this is a serious question btw. i forgot to take it yesterday and now Im thinking is this the point there we part company full stop? I've got so many more strategies for dealing with lifes crap now.....

Sane Idea or ridiculous nonsense?
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

I dunno Pingu, I have seen people just stop taking their meds and slip down a VERY slippery slope in a short time. Be careful. Talk to your doc and see if he will half your dosage.

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

I've already halved it myself. my Dr is too busy for appts . otherwise i would.seek medical advice. Im just bored of feeling numb and want chance to be normal again.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Just be careful Pingu..ok?

So you already halved the dosage with no adverse results then?

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Well i broke down about 6 days after i halved them. coincided with some twot on here being rude and me obsessing about drinking. but over all that now. feel fine. its just 430 to 630 witching hour i need strategies for and i am working on those....and doing pretty good

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Hey Pingu,

Don't be letting ANY twots on here upset you, not worth it, let them be rude if they wish, just be glad you are not them.

I still don't think it is a great idea just to stop taking the meds tho. Surely you must be able to get an app for see your doc in the next 2 weeks?

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X