Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're working on some text size issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear with us as the board undergoes a few gyrations in the next hour or so. We don't expect any down time, though. :-)

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

I THOUGHT MY GLASSES WERE
    HISTORY!
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Good one, you two

For some reason, the text size in "post preview" reverted back to its itsy bitsy size (some of you old timers may remember this from last July) when we upgraded to the new version of vBulletin several weeks ago.

This has got the company's tech folks stumped and we've been working all weekend on a fix.

It's now buggered up the site a bit but we should have it worked out fairly soon.

Let me know if you would, a few of you, how text size looks now when you enter it in the message box (default setting only!) and then preview before posting.

Thanks. :-)

RJ
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Test. TEST. TEST.

Comment

post post post

Looks the same size to me..
          :h Nancy
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Thanks, testing

Testing new size/font...please disregard.

Comment

I actually like the look of the font size and style LOL!

Comment

Done!

Thanks, this is our new and improved look. Whew! No more nose pressing the screen to preview posts.

Will close and delete the thread now. As always, thanks for your help!

RJ

Comment

I thought it was my computer.

Thanks RJ

Comment

Working...
                  X