Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southern Belle! Our Newest Senior Member!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are hoping for a simialr accolade in 46 posts you will be seiously mistaken Beaches !!!!!

Love ya girl xxxxx
    Enough is enough

Comment

"Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Wow A crown for devotion to MWO and a

Crown of glory in heaven for your faithfulness to the Lord...

1Pe 5:4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
        Control the Mind

Comment

CONGRATS

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU SOUTHERNBELLE!!!!!:goodjob: :wow3: 1000 POSTS THATS AMAZING!
          :h TLK

Comment

Tester 3

Yes, don't mind Tester3...she'll wear no crown, ha. It's just me futzing around with with a non admin account as we trouble shoot various settings and such.

Nice crown, Rocky, I like it. :-)

RJ

p.s.: Messages sharing personal religious views should be posted in the "What We Believe" forum, please.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

:sorry:

Good Job on the senior status!
              Control the Mind

Comment

Great job Nancy...love you girl!!
                Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

No problem, Rocky

I always appreciate your input here and frankly, I haven't been terribly clear about the policy, but I'm working on an FAQ that should help clarify.

I'm thrilled to have members here who are passionate about their faith and sharing it with others. It's why we established a forum called "What We Believe" specifically for people to meet and express their thoughts about the same.

Given the diversity of our community, I do want to be sensitive to members of all religious backgrounds. From reading over the past couple of years, I understand our membership includes those of Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Baha'i, Hindu and other religious faiths. Some here do not belong to any organized religion and quite honestly have reported to me that they have been offended by religious overtones in fellowship based recovery meetings they've attended in the past. Others relish it.

So I've tried to keep an eye on the board with a sensitivity to posts in the General thread for this reason. It has nothing to do with my own personal beliefs, although I've been queried about this in the past.

Again, I've begun work on an FAQ that should help provide information about how we can all do a better job of keeping on-topic in the various forums, so that should serve everyone well.

Thanks again for all the excellent feedback and support you've provided to this community ever since you arrived. I'm really glad you're here. :-)

RJ
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS
                    NANCY
                    XX

Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Yeahhhhh!!!!! Nancy I am so proud of ya goin senior! Way to go girl!
                      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Ha ha ha ha - lurrved it huuney! Must 'do' one for the women of the Highlands of Scotland - what can I say...... Suggestions? new thread??? Lorna xx
                        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to swoon!
                          You are all so sweet!
                          Beaches you really do know your stuff about southernbelles!!
                          I do put "on my face" before going out my door every day!! Even if it it only to work in my garden! How funny is that!!

I would like to say that it has been a pleasure to get to know ya'll!
                          I have been on site for about one year and it has been the most fun and eyeopening experience of my life!
                          I was afraid to even post anything when I came here. Now my life is an open book for the asking...Hope you're not sorry you asked!

RJ...Thank you so much for all the work you have done here and in writing your book. I found it last year when I had no idea how to get started on recovery. I hope you don't mind me saying this here but you are a "God sent gift" to us. OK.. now I'm in trouble....again!!

Well....off I go to make it to 2000!
                          Thank you all.
                          :h Nancy
                          PS......I don't hate yankees!!

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Well that's a relief Because we Yanks love our Southerners!
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Course you don't hate yankees, just like us Scots (highlanders anyway) obviously do not have any bad feelings toward our English neighbours!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

WAY TO GO NANCY!

BY ALL MEANS THE BEST "BELLE" OF THEM ALL!

Lots of love to my favorite Southern Belle!

XOXOX,

Kathy
                                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X